Will the rain EVER stop? !!!!!!!

A little town near me got over 9" yesterday alone. Roads are washed out in places and some of the school systems are closed.

Wish I could share with some of you who need it
smile.png

Same here in upper west central Alabama...It has been raining for over a week here and is still forcasted for another week...flash flooding. And it is headed your way...
We have MUD !!!!

Pumpkinpup, I am going to make it rain until the whole earth is covered with water, because it is filled with nothing but evil. But I will save you and your family because you have lived righteously before Me, and I will also save two of every kind of living creature on the earth to repopulate it after the flood. Therefore, you are to build Me an ark in which you and your family and the living creatures can survive the flood of my wrath.
God

I'm using this as an ironing day, taking breaks here. 9 shirts done and not even a dent in the basket.
tongue.png

Funny, the pasture at the creek usually floods, but not with this batch of rain. No worries here.

Its been raining here for at least 7 days straight.
We are so full of mud even in the flat well drained areas. One of my white roosters is COVERED his face in mud..

Fuzzy mold keeps popping up everywhere!!! My morning routine has to now include a shovel to remove the fuzz!!!

IT MUST STOP SOON!!!!

So you are the one hogging all the moisture! Send it our way. I saw a squirrel licking the dew off the birdbath the other morning he was so thirsty. It will start to rain just when the farmers want to get the crops out mark my words.

I need to mow as well, but it has rained everyday since Wed/Thurs? We have a break right now, but it looks like another band will be here in a few hours.
barnie.gif

But, I LOVE thunderstorms!
love.gif

I take it back ~ its raining.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom