Windows and MSN Internet Explorer

EweSheep

Flock Mistress
14 Years
Jan 12, 2007
Land of Lincoln
I swear I am losing my eyesight!

Somehow when hubby gets off the computer, I realized all the crisp whites on my computer and websites are muted and hard to read. More of a gray cast. He said he didnt do anything but I was on earlier and it was crisp whites. Makes my eyes strain a bit to read it!

I tried to go control panel to adjust the Personalized section but it is still the same. How do I make all my "whites" whiter????? I had down loaded the new Internet Explorer 8.

HELP!
barnie.gif

Well, if this problem only reared its head after the install (and you've already checked your screen refresh rate), I'd go to the last good system restore point and return to pre IE8 config and see if the problem persists (could be monitor).

Unless one needs a `new' MS product for some absolutely essential reason, I've always found it to be a safe bet that I'll be a beta tester right up until they release the final service pack for whatever they've moved out the door.

But that's just the opinion of a force fed early adopter.

This is the brand new HP Pavilion DV-7-1285dx notebook laptop computer. Still learning how to use this thing LOL! We had it for a month without a problem!

Last edited:
Try holding down on the "Fn" key and pressing the up arrow in the keypad to adjust your screen brightness.

Back
Top Bottom