WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze' ₪UpDaTeD₪

FortLander stumbled over a tree root and went flying straight into...

... The med den wall. Wow! What was this? She'd never seen a tree carved so smoothly before. She decided it must be some monument to something quite grand.​

ray's two cents :

FortLander stumbled over a tree root and went flying straight into...

... The med den wall. Wow! What was this? She'd never seen a tree carved so smoothly before. She decided it must be some monument to something quite grand.

TanLeaf circled above camp, and spotting another chicken, descended.​

Quote:

TanLeaf circled above camp, and spotting another chicken, descended.

FortLander looked up and almost passed out. She hadn't seen another chicken in these woods for weeks.
"Hello."

ray's two cents :

Quote:
TanLeaf circled above camp, and spotting another chicken, descended.

FortLander looked up and almost passed out. She hadn't seen another chicken in these woods for weeks.
"Hello."​

"Hello." Clucked TanLeafpaw, approaching with caution.

Quote:
"Hello."

FortLander was about to reply... but she could feel it coming along, like a sneeze!! Oh no! Suddenly, she shook her feathers out in a fit, sending loose ones flying in every which direction. The cloud took a few seconds to settle down at her feet.

"My name is FortLander."

Quote:
She needs a warrior name. May I suggest a few?

Sure.
smile.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:

FortLander was about to reply... but she could feel it coming along, like a sneeze!! Oh no! Suddenly, she shook her feathers out in a fit, sending loose ones flying in every which direction. The cloud took a few seconds to settle down at her feet.

"My name is FortLander."​

Tanleaf titlted her head for a second and clucked, "Nice to meet you, my name is Tanleaf."

Quote:

"My name is FortLander."

Tanleaf titlted her head for a second and clucked, "Nice to meet you, my name is Tanleaf."

Fort was surprised to see that the other hen was relatively unbothered by this... things she had.
"Hi." she said awkwardly. "What're you doing here?"

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Tanleaf tilted her head for a second and clucked, "Nice to meet you, my name is Tanleaf."

Fort was surprised to see that the other hen was relatively unbothered by this... things she had.
"Hi." she said awkwardly. "What're you doing here?"​

"Well I was flying by when i happened to see this camp, so i flew down to investigate."

Last edited:
Quote:
"Hi." she said awkwardly. "What're you doing here?"

"Well I was flying by when i happened to see this camp, so i flew down to investigate."

"I haven't flown for a while. The feather-shedding has been getting worse recently," she admitted. "Doesn't leave me much to get off the ground with." Another few stray feathers floated to the ground.

"I've been a loner all my life. You?"

Back
Top Bottom