WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze' ₪UpDaTeD₪

Quote:
She needs a warrior name. May I suggest a few?

Sure.
smile.png

Okay, sorry I poofed there. Here are a couple:

MoonStone, Silvernight, Gingersun, BuzzardHeart...I'll come up with more if you want later.
tongue.png

Quote:
"If only I could get a look at it from the air. I have travelled far, so have seen many sights I would be able to identify. We should proceed with caution," she agreed.

"I have not seen another chicken for weeks. I even took to talking with the starlings..."

"Yes, we should." Clucked Tanleafpaw.

"Ah, yes, this is a rather isolated area. I myself only came to these pa-" Tanleaf was cut short as a walnut fell from a tree directly on her.

Fort froze. "........" Her beak opened and closed like a goldfish's mouth.
A slow rumbling came from nearby. "What on-"

ray's two cents :

Quote:
"Yes, we should." Clucked Tanleafpaw.

"Ah, yes, this is a rather isolated area. I myself only came to these pa-" Tanleaf was cut short as a walnut fell from a tree directly on her.

A slow rumbling came from nearby. "What on-"​

Tan took out her revenge on the walnut, dropping a rock on it, it broke in two and she pecked away at the meaty insides. "Would you like some?" she clucked, offering Fort the other half, before turning her head towards the rumbling noise.

Quote:
A slow rumbling came from nearby. "What on-"

Tan took out her revenge on the walnut, dropping a rock on it, it broke in two and she pecked away at the meaty insides. "Would you like some?" she clucked, offering Fort the other half, before turning her head towards the rumbling noise.

Fort giggled nervously. "Sorry, I get a bit paranoid now and then. Especially as I haven't met anyone for three weeks..." She took the proffered walnut and decided to stop waffling. "Thanks."

The rumbling sound was steady, underneath the sound of running water from the nearby stream.

ray's two cents :

Quote:

Fort giggled nervously. "Sorry, I get a bit paranoid now and then. Especially as I haven't met anyone for three weeks..." She took the proffered walnut and decided to stop waffling. "Thanks."

The rumbling sound was steady, underneath the sound of running water from the nearby stream.​

(Is it an earthquake?)

"Ah I see. You're welcome."

Tanleaf listened to the sound for a couple of seconds more, the glanced at the sky, rant to a tree, and peered into a hole at the base of it.

Quote:

The rumbling sound was steady, underneath the sound of running water from the nearby stream.

(Is it an earthquake?)

Tanleaf listened to the sound for a couple of seconds more, the glanced at the sky, rant to a tree, and peered into a hole at the base of it.

(Didn't think about that one! What a good idea...
wink.png
)

Fort felt the rumbling in her bones. The feathers were stripping off like crazy now, and the last time that had happened... "TANLEAF!" she shouted. "Fly up somewhere high! An earthquake's coming!" She wished she had the wings to lift her up too, but the most she could do was stand in the middle of a nearby clearing and wait for it.

Hmmm; JayStar, Willowstar, MorningStar, Bleedingstar, LunaStar, or OwlStar?

MorningStar would be my favourite, Luna reminds me of really weird place called Luna Park in Sydney, although BleedingStar could open windows for an interesting history.

ray's two cents :

MorningStar would be my favourite, Luna reminds me of really weird place called Luna Park in Sydney, although BleedingStar could open windows for an interesting history.

Yeah, I like MorningStar too.​

ray's two cents :

Quote:
(Is it an earthquake?)

Tanleaf listened to the sound for a couple of seconds more, the glanced at the sky, ran to a tree, and peered into a hole at the base of it.

(Didn't think about that one! What a good idea...
wink.png
)

Fort felt the rumbling in her bones. The feathers were stripping off like crazy now, and the last time that had happened... "TANLEAF!" she shouted. "Fly up somewhere high! An earthquake's coming!" She wished she had the wings to lift her up too, but the most she could do was stand in the middle of a nearby clearing and wait for it.​

( ah, what was it then? )

Tanleaf took her head out of the hole, her beak full of some stolen nuts. Surprised by Fort's sudden outburst, she nearly choked and fell.

Back
Top Bottom