WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze' ₪UpDaTeD₪

Quote:
Looks like Spaz is not getting it again
tongue.png

Oh Crazy, Crazy, Crazy...

What?

Well i assume you mean what the leaders name will be, for that i'll vote for Morningstar too..... As it sounds kinda sad.

Quote:

What?

Well i assume you mean what the leaders name will be, for that i'll vote for Morningstar too..... As it sounds kinda sad.

tongue.png
Mmkay.

Quote:

What?

Really? I think mornings are beautiful!

Quote:
(I was thinking machinery, maybe a human invasion
lol.png
Maybe not so early on...
tongue.png
)

"The last time this happened, an earthquake almost split the ground open," she said worriedly, as nearby trees started to quiver. "Take the nuts, we'll probably need them if everything's going to be crushed."

( No! That'll cause us to revert to fighting. No, we need something that cannot be stopped, but only coped with.)

Tanleaf knew that, she would always be able to find that she needed, but she took the nuts anyway, stuffing them into her wing. "And what about you? You can't fly!"

(Oh okay, Yeah, you can probably see I don't have much RPing experience
lol.png
)

"I know, last time I rode it out in a flat, open area... Had me bruised as I was thrown around a bit, but at least that way nothing can fall on top of you." The ground was really getting the jitters by now, and rocks broke loose from their holds in the soft earth.

Quote:
( No! That'll cause us to revert to fighting. No, we need something that cannot be stopped, but only coped with.)

Tanleaf knew that, she would always be able to find that she needed, but she took the nuts anyway, stuffing them into her wing. "And what about you? You can't fly!"

(Yeah, I was thinking a natural disaster like a tornado, flood, fire, so on.)

(Next time we can have a tornado then
tongue.png
)

ray's two cents :

Quote:
What?

Really? I think mornings are beautiful!​

Yeah, me too, still sad, though.

Hmmm...Morningstar should be a Blue Polish or Silver Phoenix rooster?....

silver_phoenix_bantam_roo.jpg

Blue_Polish_Rooster.jpg

Sorry, can't make up my mind.
tongue.png

Quote:

(Yeah, I was thinking a natural disaster like a tornado, flood, fire, so on.)

( Yep, that'll be just fine! )

Back
Top Bottom