WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze' ₪UpDaTeD₪

Quote:
Fort looked around, and saw that indeed, the "clearing" she was standing in was only about ten feet in diameter. She smiled sadly. "I guess this is the best I can hope for. Running for the open won't do me any good now." The rumbling was so intense she could barely be heard. "Go, it is better one of us is safe, than none."

Tanleaf paused for a moment and stood still.

Fort had no choice but to stand still in the middle of the clearing.

A nearby tree started to sway. The tree must have been fifty feet tall at least.

Quote:
Well, no additional ones at least
lol.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Tanleaf paused for a moment and stood still.

A nearby tree started to sway. The tree must have been fifty feet tall at least.​

Tan continued in her trance.

Quote:

A nearby tree started to sway. The tree must have been fifty feet tall at least.

Fort was beginning to get worried. She ran over beside Tanleaf, shaking her shoulders. "Hello?" she shouted over the noise of the earthquake. "Come on, you've got to fly!"

At that moment, the tree lost its grip on the earth...

(I had that song 'Lonely' in my head. Was thinking random thoughts when lyrics floated into my head...
tongue.png

Spazy
Why are you crazy?
Or have you been lately
Going insane?
Ah!
)

ray's two cents :

Quote:

Fort was beginning to get worried. She ran over beside Tanleaf, shaking her shoulders. "Hello?" she shouted over the noise of the earthquake. "Come on, you've got to fly!"

At that moment, the tree lost its grip on the earth...​

Tanleaf snapped out the the trance at the moment and stepped aside.

ray's two cents :

(I had that song 'Lonely' in my head. Was thinking random thoughts when lyrics floated into my head...
tongue.png

Spazy
Why are you crazy?
Or have you been lately
Going insane?
Ah!
)

roll.png
I am not insane, although one BYCer does call me so.​

Quote:

At that moment, the tree lost its grip on the earth...

Tanleaf snapped out the the trance at the moment and stepped aside.

Another two started toppling at the other side of the clearing. Fort squeaked and covered her head, feathers almost masking her body.

Quote:
roll.png
I am not insane, although one BYCer does call me so.

I know you're not insane
tongue.png
it's the nickname that brings all these words into my head... Oh, Crazy!

Back
Top Bottom