WingClan, a Chicken clan ЯР--> 'Fly with the breeze'

Quote:
"You mean I have to put up with you even longer?" he frowned. Suddenly, he grinned, shrugging his wings. "You know where I stand, Scarlet. If this is where you feel you need to be, well--" he stood up straighter. "I'll be right behind you all the way. That is, of course," he winked "If you'll let me come."

"of course" she laugh, then said "come on"

(just a sec nix
tongue.png
who want to be a deputy? or do you still want to be deputy nix?)

"So soon?" he tilted his head slightly. "We haven't even packed yet. It would be nice to let Red know that she has another vacant apartment, too."

Quote:
Silvermist blew through her beak, shaking her head slightly. "H-how do you like the berries?" she asked Rosedapple, her voice still a little shaky.

Quote:
"BreezeWillow!" Silvermist said, then her face fell. "I mean, Willowbreeze! No-no, I'm fine," she put the last cherry in place, but accidentally knocked the top one off the pile with her tail when she swung around again.

Quote:
"of course" she laugh, then said "come on"

(just a sec nix
tongue.png
who want to be a deputy? or do you still want to be deputy nix?)

"So soon?" he tilted his head slightly. "We haven't even packed yet. It would be nice to let Red know that she has another vacant apartment, too."

"k then"

sh pulls out a quil (SP), a peice of paper and mix some powder with water, and writes down on it saying

dear red,

i would like to to tell you that the flat that we rented is now open

SS

"should we send it on rabbit sender? or hummingbird highway? and what do we have to pack, all my stuck is in my bag" shakes her small rabbit skinned bag

Quote:
He froze in mid-gait and gently dumped the berries just in front of the food pile before departing, hastily scrambling his way over. "Silver!" he called, his eyes widened with suprise at the loud thud from her fall, "Are you all right?" Immediately, he detected her embarassment and his smile grew sheepish. He wished now that he hadn't gotten involved; he was probably making it worse.

Quote:
"BreezeWillow!" Silvermist said, then her face fell. "I mean, Willowbreeze! No-no, I'm fine," she put the last cherry in place, but accidentally knocked the top one off the pile with her tail when she swung around again.

Willowbreeze caught the cherry with her wing, and placed it back on the pile. "Alright."

Quote:
(Oh yes! I forgot to send you his form! Yep, HeartSong will still be deputy.)

(k, want to make it were they meet before and become close friends before losing conact?)

(HeartSong meets who?)

Quote:
Silvermist blew through her beak, shaking her head slightly. "H-how do you like the berries?" she asked Rosedapple, her voice still a little shaky.

' they are delicious' she said reassuringly

Back
Top Bottom