Winter election: Flock President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok found it!View attachment 2437734that is penny, stripes' BFF (She is always with her!) Breed: Starts with a p
Penny's speech
for my speech, I will tell you my life story from when I was a chick to now.

I started in a box. A small box. With LOTS of other chicks. I was crammed, hoping I wouldn't be eaten like others before me, Then i saw humans that picked me up and put me in a SMALLER box. I was then taken to ANOTHER box. the box was also small, but it had less chicks, so I settled in "This MUST be my forever home (*1)" I thought, I was actually right, but not really. I walked over to another shy chick, then introduced myself, Soon night came and our ONLY heat source was a lamp, but not a heat lamp. After hours of chirping and peeping, I was finally asleep. I woke up and let out a morning peep and walked around the box to greet my sisters when I saw one of them DEAD! lying on the floor Cold. Motionless. "No! Please! Don't!" I pleaded. But it was no use She was dead. A human came, threw her away and I peeped little, longing peeps

A few weeks later.........
Life was good. We had an actual heat lamp, food and water , Delicious as ever! and the humans visted every day,

Oh! I have to go now, but I'll finish my speech soon
See ya soon ~ penny

Penny's speech
for my speech, I will tell you my life story from when I was a chick to now.

I started in a box. A small box. With LOTS of other chicks. I was crammed, hoping I wouldn't be eaten like others before me, Then i saw humans that picked me up and put me in a SMALLER box. I was then taken to ANOTHER box. the box was also small, but it had less chicks, so I settled in "This MUST be my forever home (*1)" I thought, I was actually right, but not really. I walked over to another shy chick, then introduced myself, Soon night came and our ONLY heat source was a lamp, but not a heat lamp. After hours of chirping and peeping, I was finally asleep. I woke up and let out a morning peep and walked around the box to greet my sisters when I saw one of them DEAD! lying on the floor Cold. Motionless. "No! Please! Don't!" I pleaded. But it was no use She was dead. A human came, threw her away and I peeped little, longing peeps

A few weeks later.........
Life was good. We had an actual heat lamp, food and water , Delicious as ever! and the humans visted every day,

Oh! I have to go now, but I'll finish my speech soon
See ya soon ~ penny
(Penny is telling this story, Not @chicken3fly )

Hey everyone.

I kept the thread open for one more day. Looks like no one else is going to enter, so I'm going to choose the two chickens and post a thread with a poll! I'll give the link here! Thank you to everyone who entered and please don't get offended if you don't get picked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom