Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

BBP! I am so sorry! I have yours here and the new bottle to refill what I used!! Let me know if you need it tomorrow before I am home-I can leave it in the blue box on front step? You didnt see any signs of your turkey??? :-(
Also, what are you up to this weekend? Anyway to get a sitter Friday or Sat night? With Mike out chasing "cougars" lol, I am thinking its time to meet up???

<--is liking the sweet, quiet and especially the "lil" lol. Hmmm Usually called chatterbox, motormouth and anything but innocent! Must have been on my "best" behavior" at the bash.

Anyone else have HS kids who had to make a mouse trap car for school? Meghanns been working on this for the past 5 hours and think we finally have success!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Momgille I'll soak it. It actually feel better tonight.

You guys don't forget you need a couple of nice long ground rods. They should be in a place that stays nice and moist or should I say in a low location so it works better. If you don't have a good ground your fence won't work good especially with the solar. We went with the electric finally.

Just talked to my other neighbor who has the pinto colored Saddlebred mare. She wants to sell it..... Let me know TO when you want me to bring it down. Amish trained to ride and drive. Last ridden about 4 yrs ago. She is about 10yrs. Anyway this neighbor has a friend that is rehoming a 23 yr old horse that can only be used for light riding..... anyone interested?

So CC what mess is Jim cleaning up?

Frenchy, did you have the solar and it didnt work?

Bbp, I am very sorry about your turkey.

Judy, I will be migrating that sight tomorrow. I am addicted to my vapor king. But I go through batteries like there is no tomorrow! Are those cigs small enough to just hang out of my mouth? Do you cary ones that don't need button pushing?
Cc should have some nice things to say about that paragraph!
Mayne if we get dirty, heather will pop in for a quick hi ;-)

It seems that our night owls have been going to sleep earlier as of late???? How is it that I'm on here all alone?
hit.gif

FT - About your foot if it was a nail it is a puncture wound and you probably embedded some yucky stuff deeper inside your foot..Punctures dont bleed really well and that leaves bacteria deep inside. Probably need to soak it real good and get the antibiotics going externally. If it isn't better soon may need a trip to the doctor just for an antibiotic, cause those bacteria cant get out of the wound... you have your own personal case of bumblefoot
barnie.gif

I would like to try the electric fence thing but once it hits winter the girls are all self contained in a run with overhead wire... it is built like fort knox.. Just during the summer that I extend it a couple of hundred feet so they can free range without getting into my flower beds. We have a ton of shredded bark and they just love to strew it all over the place, I learned free range and flower beds don't go hand in hand.

How does the fence not shock the chickens?

The chickens have a low body something or other..I forgot. They do get shocked, but not like larger animals. Baby chicks hop right threw it with out getting shocked.
It seems that our night owls have been going to sleep earlier as of late???? How is it that I'm on here all alone?
hit.gif
Hello Kendra..

Joe said thanks for the fridge suggestion, and said I have more than enough crap in the yard and how long does it have to stay...lol

I have more GLO's !!!! woo hooo
I think I have two more under the broody will hatch too..I am hoping!!
I also have a brand new chick that looks like it might be F2 on the Spangle and Jubilee Orpingtons..I will not be able to tell till they feather out more.

Hi All!

Sclark... congrats on the hatches!

momg... so sorry about your hen! Hope you figure something out to keep that beast from your birds!

BBP....so sorry you had to put her down. Sorry about your turkey too.

FT... Have you gone over there to talk to your neighbor to find out what's up? Yes. soak the foot... do you have green goop? (the stuff I made... GREAT for infections!) Got to keep that Bumble foot at bay!

cs... glad your dad enjoys the chickens!

TO... congrats on the job!

joe... glad you stopped in!

cuties.... So, on your way to horsehood ? LOL Good luck! Sorry for your losses too! Night Owl here, just very busy!

CC....LOL.... that would have been a sight with the sheriff! Handsome roo!

Bl4.... Picture of your daughter? Didn't see her, just a pic of the yard. LOL

Angie.... Suggestions for your website.... A little more description about what it does and how/why to use it. Easier comparison of the types of products and advantages/disadvantages of them. Perhaps even a comparison of why yours is better than other out there. I know this is all new for you and it will take time, but as a potential customer and marketing major, this is what I saw so far that you can improve. Good luck! I do want to make the "jump", just got make the commitment!

Deli... congrats on the hatch!

Not much rain here, second round missed us by about 5 miles! could have used it!
My broody that I let set on 2 eggs hatched 1 chick. the other looked like a quitter, maybe I should have let her have 3.

Well, my baby boy is going off to see the world today (Fri.) !
hit.gif
I will miss him. And I'm a bit ticked off too. 3/4 of the stuff he was suppose to get done before he left didn't get done! I understand, between his health, weather, finances and other things popping up, it just didn't happen, but it put a big crunch on the rest of us! Hope he doesn't forget anything to take.

Guess that's it... night all!

Back
Top Bottom