Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Anyone else remember what the sun looks like??? I soaked up all I could on Sunday.

We finally dispatched all but one of the excess roosters with no problems other than one of the hens pooping on my head while capturing the last roo
sickbyc.gif
. We did keep the rooster with the prettiest tail. He was a loner and smaller than the rest, so now he can be "king" of the roost . . .that is if mamma Delaware allows it. She has clearly established her place in the flock. No one messes with mamma
wink.png

I've confirmed that Cluck the Chicken Store would love to have us gather again on Saturday, December 14th. The store opens at 10:00, so Susan will open at 8:30 for us with a big pot of coffee and I will be bringing a door prize for one lucky peep (no not a rooster). By gathering early Susan can join us in discussion and we will have time to visit before the store opens and gets busy. If you've never been there, it is a small store. Check out our pic from Oct 15th on Cluck's FB timeline https://www.facebook.com/CLUCK.chickenstories?hc_location=timeline
PM me with any questions.

irishrovr: So glad things are working out with your Mom and that you were there when she fell. My Dad has fallen several times and he is finally using his walker more. It was a struggle to get him to that point - like TerriO's Mom, Dad's comment had always been "that's for old people" . . . sigh

bbl4: Very talented and creative daughter!!

bigzio: Happy belated anniversary to you and your wife!!

TerriO: Great news on the WEAP job and how nice to have your first client close to home.

Ok lunch break over - stay safe everyone and send good vibes to Mother Nature maybe she'll let the sun come out an play again.

BBQ (maybe) and apple crisp sounds great! I do not know how to cook GF although it's yummy. As the menu evolves maybe something will come to me! Deli, how long did it take us to get to CC's? I don't remember.
Anyone else coming along?
Not that long..maybe an hour..
Perhaps you can bring chips and bunz?

Quote: gross...lol..

I hug my chickens..sometimes

Del, you are becoming one of us!! I'm just waiting for the day I stop over and you have an adult chicken in your house!!

Happy anniversary bigz and suzie!!

Nice cake bbl4.

I will be unable to attend Saturday :'( the fam is coming over for a luncheon. Del, maybe you could bring along Sydney's chickies anyway... I could make the run to terri's sun. I beleive her place is closer. And if you were able to collect any eggs, I could send out a check in the mail.
Lmk, and I hope you guys have tons of fun!!

Browne finally got all cleaned up! It sure was nice out on Sunday :) he actually took it quite well.

you are a funny little girl..are you coming Sat? I need to bring your birds and remember to bring eggs if you are.

I can't Saturday. The fam will be at my house. But if you would be awesome enough to bring Sydney's birds and some eggs, I will pickup on sun. If it is ok with to. And I can send a check out tomorrow. Just lmk what I would owe.

Also, I have pics of the wyandotte. I will try to post them tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom