Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hi all,,,,,,,,,,just got home from the B Dam swap,,,BRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Was the swap packed? The last one we went to there was pretty dead. There weren't very many sellers or customers. It was cold and there was snow on the ground. I usually like going to that one, but I wasn't sure how the turn out would be.

Quote: lol..

She seems to like the chickens..and the young birds don't mind her too much. The adults I would not trust with her. They do not know her and so far do not like her. They are treating her like a predator and they should for a while. The young birds were eating with her this morning so all is well.

vic-I need more details on the dog. did he get a dog from jim or elsewhere? or just name her for you?

almost had a disaster tonight. ds forgot to put the chickens in and I let the dog out. had it not been pitch black and the chickens sleeping the outcome would have been different.

gpa is on my nerves lately. he is micromanaging everyone. ugh
Yes, He went up and pick a different dog. One he wanted.
Glad you avoided a disaster.

Quote: Cind,

Jim is right. I doubt anyone could have changed Joe's mind. Even if I was with Joe, we would have gotten cookie. I am just pouting. Joe rules in all things. I am delighted with cookie..she is adorable. I am sure she will work out wonderfully.

Good morning all! Just a quick note then I have to get in the shower or go out and do chores....not sure the order I will take today! (such decisions) Monday is the last day of my work "week" So it is like normal folks' Friday I guess...it is a busy one for sure.

Good for you putting your Big Girl Panties on and liking whatever dog he brought Vicky! I am sure she will be great...at least he didnt bring a boy. THen you would have to pout even harder. The pup is probably wondering why it's littermates have grown feathers.

It was plenty crowded at the swap Denim! I didnt think there was as much as last year though. The guy that is always by the door with the box truck and TONS of chicks for 4H kids seemed to be missing, and many others that I have seen through the years. My friend did get a pair of Old German Owl pigeons. I hope she is happy with them. They sure are cute! I think some venders also have had a hard winter like all of us...

Hurley--great of you to keep us posted on the Iowa Blue project! Have a great trip and may you boys bring smiles to a somber occasion! Safe travels!

Have a great day everyone! TerriO

Afternoon All...Congrats on the new puppy Delish. Sounds like she is fitting in just fine. The more time you spend with her the better she will become...good luck!

Nice to hear things are going good with the Iowa Blues Hurley....hope you guys that are working so hard with them will see them admitted to the SOP someday not to far in the future....that would be sweet for those involved, eh!

Nothing new here. I need to get the apple trees pruned...prolly start that project this week. It's a little hard moving the ladder around in all the snow.

Have Fun....bigz

There is something going around Facebook right now about the beating of baby seals in Canada. How could a person beat something that cute while it and the mother seal are screaming and then skin it alive? Its just so disturbing. I really would not want to associate with someone that cold-hearted.

There is something going around Facebook right now about the beating of baby seals in Canada. How could a person beat something that cute while it and the mother seal are screaming and then skin it alive? Its just so disturbing. I really would not want to associate with someone that cold-hearted.
this is not new.. it has been in the news as long as I can remember,, Yes, CC, that long !!
If people would stop buying sealskin jackets, the beating would stop.. so maybe you could extend your non association to include those people , too..

I know its been going on for a long time. Its just disgusting that the Canadian government supports it. And some idiot buying seal skin boots is not the same as the person who hears the screams and looks into the eyes of the animal he is brutally killing. .I would never buy anything like that and I would have serious issues with friends/family who thought it was ok to.

I know its been going on for a long time. Its just disgusting that the Canadian government supports it. And some idiot buying seal skin boots is not the same as the person who hears the screams and looks into the eyes of the animal he is brutally killing. .I would never buy anything like that and I would have serious issues with friends/family who thought it was ok to.
there is no difference between the two..
If two men come to you and one of them beats you and robs you while the other one watches, and then they split the loot,, you are saying that the second man is not as guilty as the one who did the deed ?

Back
Top Bottom