Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hi All!

Jim... I just thought since Deli is the one who wanted the dog, and she's the one that would be training the dog, she's the one that set up the deal and picked one out, and you knew, she should have gotten the one she wanted. But, I suppose Joe paid for it.
hmm.png
Still...

IMO... If a person knowingly buys goods that are obtained in an unethical or inhumane way, they are guilty of promoting the practice. However, we probably have or are unknowing participants at one point or another. The best thing is to learn where things come from!

Chickens are enjoying the lack of snow on some parts of the ground! The turkeys look like they were trying to take mud baths... I think those toms need to wipe their feet before the get frisky! LOL

Night All!
OK, put yourself in my shoes. first of all I picked out the puppy I thought she would like. Had Vicki come here, she might not have agreed with my choice.. since Joe was here, and he liked another dog better, what would you have done ?
there were 3 puppies that were more aloof than the rest.. the one that Joe picked was one of those 3..

as far as naming it, just how in the heII could I have any control over that from 200 miles away ?

I have an idea, email Joe and chew him out instead ..

.........jiminwisc............

Jim - I'm on your side!! If someone came to my house to pick out something that I had multiples of, I would not be arguing with them on their choice.

And why is everyone giving Jim, who is recoving from major surgery such grief. He's not in any shape to be arm wresting someone over their decision, but I'm sure he could have wooped him if he wanted to.
big_smile.png

Jim - Time to grab a cup of joe, walk around your property, enjoy your chickens, puppies and any other animal/wildlife/nature that brings you peace and shake off that bad feeling.

~~ editited to fix a grammer issue

Last edited:
OK, put yourself in my shoes. first of all I picked out the puppy I thought she would like. Had Vicki come here, she might not have agreed with my choice.. since Joe was here, and he liked another dog better, what would you have done ?
there were 3 puppies that were more aloof than the rest.. the one that Joe picked was one of those 3..

as far as naming it, just how in the heII could I have any control over that from 200 miles away ?

hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I have met jo enough times to know he was getting his way.
Although viki, next time we could send syd and blake along. And tell them what exactly you want. Their charm always seems to work on jo ;)
But with our luck, they would have fallen in love with something totally different and jo would be haeding home with something neither of you wanted!
Lololol

Jim - I'm on your side!! If someone came to my house to pick out something that I had multiples of, I would not be arguing with them on their choice.

And why is everyone giving Jim, who is recoving from major surgery such grief. He's not in any shape to be arm wresting someone over their decision, but I'm sure he could have wooped him if he wanted to.
big_smile.png

Jim - Time to grab a cup of joe, walk around your property, enjoy your chickens, puppies and any other animal/wildlife/nature that brings you peace and shake off that bad feeling.

~~ editited to fix a grammer issue
No need to take sides.. It is not a full blown war.. just saying .. I understand that there was some mild disappointment on Vicki's part, but she has the puppy for two days and I am sure she is in love with it by now.. and there is plenty of time to change the name.. as long as it is not Snowball.. or Snowflake,, as a matter of fact, I sorta like Cookie.

wives learn how to get over us husbands doing what we are not supposed to do..
Annie sort of got over the fact that when she got a bunch of white birch seedlings, for her "natural" forest theme,, I planted them in a straight row along the edge of the yard.. not randomly , like she had it pictured in her head.. I was thinking ahead to when I would have to mow grass.. a straight line makes the best sense.. right ?

I will pass on the walk around the yard.. the snow is still knee deep..

Yesterday,Annie caught all 6 puppies heading down the driveway with their daddy . going for a family walk, I guess..

.....jiminwisc..........

Although viki, next time we could send syd and blake along. And tell them what exactly you want. Their charm always seems to work on jo
wink.png

But with our luck, they would have fallen in love with something totally different and jo would be haeding home with something neither of you wanted!
Lololol

lol..Joe loves your children..and that Sydney and Blake could charm anyone!!
Quote: Jim,

I adore cookie..she is bonding with the chickens already..she has two buddies that hang out with her and share her dog food..she is very generous and thinks its funny they eat her food.

Lol, this little puppy argument is amusing, especially since I'm sure that some of the people who posted are just poking fun, but its being taken seriously.

Edited to correct my phones auto correct

Last edited:
Although viki, next time we could send syd and blake along. And tell them what exactly you want. Their charm always seems to work on jo
wink.png

Lololol

I'm thinking that he might have gone home with more than 1 puppy
lau.gif

You did good Jim....

Yes I agree with H&R--they would have had two or more pups if the kids had been there!

Corned beef and cabbage here tonight...bad news--DH has to head to MS tomorrow...I guess I will head North and get with BigZ without him...watch out!!!!! LOL! TerriO

Back
Top Bottom