Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Yep, about to go and fire up the wood boiler again. I keep sayin one more week of the cold...yep one more of the cold..

Nice pics...thanks for sharing them.

Welcome to the new folks..Gresham is close to the bash for sure...delivered there to the local business for almost 30 years. I have many friends there. just sayin.

I think your gonna have leggy mators by the time it's plantin time bl4...but you can bury those babys to the top when you transplant...I'd wait til 4-1 and still have the legs...
hugs.gif

Peace..bigz

My husband reminds me we got snow in June last year..... I am so sick of winter.

The chickens barely come out of the coop and I had to use the snow blower to clear an area in the run for them. Snow drifted up against the coop effectively trapping them in the coop. The ducks would leave their house and camp out in the their yard every time we got a storm.

Currently have 11 week old Welsummer chicks and 3 week old Pekin ducklings in brooders in my bedroom. The ducklings are funny to watch swimming in the bath tub.

Nice assortment there TO...

Well our excitement tonight was not very good. Our dog 5 yr old Toby 1/2 poodle half Lhasa came in from his usual jaunt around the house. As I walked by him he yipped i though i had stepped on his toes, bent down to apologize only to see he eye closed and blood running... Found a number for an emergency vet hospital and took him in. They asked about other animals, but all we have are chickens and they are his sisters, he loves em cause they get all kinds of treats he isn't allowed to have. Anyway they are keeping him, the doctor was not able to see the eye only a large clot she feels it has ruptured poor little guy. So they are getting him stabilized; he was a little shocky they said and then they will operate tonight and remove the eye if it is ruptured. But he has a good laceration on the outside edge of the eye. We walked around the yard and can't see anything that he could have poked it on. All the wire on the coop and run are smooth, or our neighbor recues ferals which she keeps outdoors who knows...Got to watch the badger and take my mind off it. Good night all

Well MomG, you and I will be proud owners of pirate dogs. The surgery is pretty quick and simple, and they get along just fine. I am sorry your poor little dog was injured.
hugs.gif

Nice assortment there TO...

Well our excitement tonight was not very good. Our dog 5 yr old Toby 1/2 poodle half Lhasa came in from his usual jaunt around the house. As I walked by him he yipped i though i had stepped on his toes, bent down to apologize only to see he eye closed and blood running... Found a number for an emergency vet hospital and took him in. They asked about other animals, but all we have are chickens and they are his sisters, he loves em cause they get all kinds of treats he isn't allowed to have. Anyway they are keeping him, the doctor was not able to see the eye only a large clot she feels it has ruptured poor little guy. So they are getting him stabilized; he was a little shocky they said and then they will operate tonight and remove the eye if it is ruptured. But he has a good laceration on the outside edge of the eye. We walked around the yard and can't see anything that he could have poked it on. All the wire on the coop and run are smooth, or our neighbor recues ferals which she keeps outdoors who knows...Got to watch the badger and take my mind off it. Good night all
sorry about the dog..hope you find what or who did the injury..

Kendra,

I was wondering what you were doing Friday or Saturday morning..I would like to drop off the eggs what ever day works for you..
I will have Ameracuana's and Gold Laced..how many girls do you have broody?

Back
Top Bottom