Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Where was the swap would like to go to one eventually.
you can't be too choosy about what swap to go to.. there just aren't that many anymore..

my trip to Chippewa Falls was cut short at Abbotsford.. I had a flat tire.. couldn't get the car jack to work so Annie had to bring me my hydraulic transmission jack..
let me tell you, that wind was wicked .. had rain, sleet and hail , sometimes individually, sometimes mixed ..

In the meantime I called the people in Chippewa Falls and they drove over to Abby and picked up the little girl puppy..

I just hated giving her up.. she whined for a few minutes when I first put her into the car, but after about 4 miles she quit her whining and laid down.. she was super good from then on.. slept while we changed the tire..

the two little boy dogs are covered with mud.. Annie is threatening to give them showers.. I think they will just get muddy again.. they don't seem to mind..

had a new call for the boys today.. this time from Northern Illinois.. might take them both ..
we will see if she calls back ..eh ?

.........jiminwisc............

Well, I just heard...my oldest DD13 is headed to Globals and my DD11 got 6th place in her category. My oldest is super excited, but doesn't want to hurt anyone's feeling by showing it! Kinda sucks, huh? But I told her that I was proud!

Well, I just heard...my oldest DD13 is headed to Globals and my DD11 got 6th place in her category. My oldest is super excited, but doesn't want to hurt anyone's feeling by showing it! Kinda sucks, huh? But I told her that I was proud!
dd13 you earned it,,, go ahead and show it ..
football players dance after a touchdown,, you go ahead and do your dance, too..

I have a question..

Dora's dew claw is growing too long again,, it curls around and pokes into her leg..
I have to clip it about 4 times a year..

has anyone ever cut that whole claw off so it can't grow back ?

I mean the skin between the nail and the leg ..

........jiminwisc........

I have a question..

Dora's dew claw is growing too long again,, it curls around and pokes into her leg..
I have to clip it about 4 times a year..

has anyone ever cut that whole claw off so it can't grow back ?

I mean the skin between the nail and the leg ..

........jiminwisc........

It's a simple procedure on a pup (and should always be done IMO),,,,older dogs more of a process but can be done (vet only I recommend)

Jim, if you plan on getting Dora spayed you can have the dew claws taken off then. I agree, they should be removed. They are nothing but a PITA!

Yeah, i figured that.. I know if I surprised her and snipped one off, there would be no way in heII that she would let me surprise her on the other leg ..

yeah, when she gets spayed would be a good time to do it..

......jiminwisc......

Back
Top Bottom