Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

What way do you suggest taking? 41N from here thru Madison to 10 to 51 or 39N?
I would get onto I 90/94 as far as I 39.. No towns to go thru that way .. Not even Wausau..

you skirt around Wausau to the west and take STH 29 West toward Minn..for about 5 miles.
get off at CTH O and go north 5 1/2 miles and you are here..

Got cheeping going on in the hatcher, always a welcome sound. The boys enjoyed my day off today, conning me into face painting. I present you with my two little Darth Mauls:

They are in love with Star Wars, can you tell?

Too cute hurley!
Cs, I enjoyed our chat! Sorry I cut it a little short. We sold 1 of the extra blrw roos. And two chicks. They were a crazy hyper family for sure!
II'll try to share a pic of Sydney's silkie babaies that hatched today. 100% rate!! Wootwoot!
Did I mention the turkeys are laying?! I am so excited :) a guy driving by stoped the other day to see if we would sell him some lol
And this am, the hunter came from across the road at a very fast pace when he heard all of the gobbling hahaha insert laughing hysterically falling over guy here! He was so disappointed. Brownie chased him up and down the fence line. He gets this way because the neighbors feed him treats.
Today was the first day I only worked 8 hours in a long time. Felt like vacation. Imagine all I will get done on Friday when I have off :p
Keepemcomin

Back
Top Bottom