Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

My day yesterday:

DD1B9E45-472A-49BE-9BEC-0BF426534996.jpeg

Yep, I love to exercise daily..keeps things going!
The hatch is over with 14 very nice healthy and colorful chicks...hope to post a pic later this week...to dang much fun having all these little peeps to watch grow!
Tonight it's chicken on the grill with corn on the cob....love my grilled corn. The old fashioned tases awful goodie too!

bigz

I didn't do much today. made a trip to F&F for some wasp spray and a lawn mower blade balancer ..
mowed a strip of grass where the lawn chairs used to set.
I didn't sleep much last night, so I took several cat naps while trying to watch TV.
Brent, remember to alternate arms when drinking your beers so that both arms get equal exercise..
.....jiminwisc.....

Ha ha ha...... I spent the day riding trails through the woods, assisting my cousin with her mountain bike clinic.

Tried to pick strawberries today..... season is pretty much over here. Seven inches of rain did them in. I was out for an hour and maybe picked two pints.

Just back from picking strawberries and sugar snap peas. The berries are super sweet this year and I ate my full while picking...the peas are wonderful..... love adding them to my potato salad and crab salads...
Congrats on the first egg BB….. you are gonna love the orange yolk...

bigz

Back
Top Bottom