Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

I've got guineas that I hatched and brooded alongside chickens and they'll come back to the coop with the chickens and even lay in their nesting boxes. In my experience, if you don't start them off together, integration is nearly impossible. Guineas can be bullies!
I have read the guineas can be bullies, read they can be really mean to a rooster. Anyway as said before gonna sell them I hope. Told wife say 12 for each.
These guineas hang and roost with the chickens raised and get along in their own flock. Actually like to keep them, but....
Next year if on sale I think I will get some more.

Last day of corn sale tomorrow, getting picked out. Lots exercise walking rows.
Bought a apple picking bag from China. Now i have trappers basket on back and apple bag on the front, getting a little hard on the back though. the apple bag was reasonable and is holding up well.
This is not me just the bag, paid 17 dollars or so, but cheaper than buying here from like amazon.

1663125422006.png
1663125422006.png

Half way through September already and no frost. not complaining.
I pulled up 50 garlic bulbs. I am going to dig around a little bit and see if I missed some that had no stems.
the leanto cleaning is nearing the end. I called the junk man. He has not returned my call. I might have to just go ahead and get a big dumpster.

Half way through September already and no frost. not complaining.
I pulled up 50 garlic bulbs. I am going to dig around a little bit and see if I missed some that had no stems.
the leanto cleaning is nearing the end. I called the junk man. He has not returned my call. I might have to just go ahead and get a big dumpster.
Cousin took his old work bed from his service truck in before it fell off the frame it was so rusted. Sheet metal rate was $50 a ton. He got $41
The new to him replacement was rusting but he said it was better than what he got rid of lol

Cousin took his old work bed from his service truck in before it fell off the frame it was so rusted. Sheet metal rate was $50 a ton. He got $41
The new to him replacement was rusting but he said it was better than what he got rid of lol
Metal prices a few years ago were up really high. We had a few junk mowers that had been laying around 2 push mowers and a riding mower. Pulled the engines and got around $250 for all the metal. They use to take cans to and we would save them and when we would get enough we would take them there and got around $100. Now they dont do that and you can barely get $50 for a mower frame.

Metal prices a few years ago were up really high. We had a few junk mowers that had been laying around 2 push mowers and a riding mower. Pulled the engines and got around $250 for all the metal. They use to take cans to and we would save them and when we would get enough we would take them there and got around $100. Now they dont do that and you can barely get $50 for a mower frame.
Down here they still take cans. I just looked, thirty cents a lb

Hey all! I have 1 (maybe 2-depending on if there are 3 or not) young cockerel that needs a new home. 7 week old EE and just started crowing-pretty rust and silver color. Can send pics to anyone who is interested. Willing to drive a bit to meet. I am about 30 min from the MN border in Western/Central WI. PM if interested or if you know of anyone that is.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom