Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Hi All!
Lots of posts , but short for me!
Welcome newbies!
welcome-byc.gif

Jim, hope your eye heals quick for you!
Congrats on all the little peepers!
TO, too bad the "hen party" didn't turn out as planed... hope you can see better now.
I know there is lots more, got to get a bath in and wrap grandson's birthday present.
Night all!

TerriO, I see you were on the waterfowl egg swap. We should do a side swap on call eggs once they start laying. I'll have a white call drake I got from Dennis Fuller in with blue fawn hens and a black bibbed drake over blue fawn hens.

good morning folks,

wow, lotsa posts

congrats Heather! and btw flannel is considered very cool fashion in the northwoods

TO ,,,lmao that you missed the coffee session for 1 hr glasses

personally I think Jim would look pretty cool with a pirate patch

good job shooting that coon,,killum all I say

plan to set up one of those carnival rides in the gh (thanks for the re-post), never used a spinning can but in the summer all you need is the bucket/stick put some cheap sweet soda in the bottom, they jump in,,,

girls still producing well, should be interesting as the days keep getting longer, I need to make some passes with the tractor so they have some areas to mess around we got maybe 8" of snow, fluffy and dry but needed some insulation on the ground
had more but it's gone
bbl

danneedinganothercuppa

Good Morning Everybody! No temp here this morning. I see we're in for the yoyo effect now. Temps up temps down. I'm with Jim 8 pages.
th.gif
WELCOME to all the new people! Hope you stick around! Bigz you might want to check your pillow for leaks. Man o man the FFF turned out great! Batter was perfect. Another meal that made you want to eat way more than you can. And it shows. Bf4me sounds like you had a great time. Kids tend to behave when you threaten them with frozen poultry. So glad you got the job hope it's all you envision. And I love a girl in flannel shirt. But of course nothing else.
tongue.png
Denise STOP POSTING CHICK PIX!
love.gif
hit.gif
ODrH congrats on your NPIP cert! Glad you got rid of that coon sounded sick to me too. Jim glad it was just overflow! Has Annie said anything about the straightness of your plowing? Musta used a looong white cane. judge sorry to hear about the DDD at least now you know! Can't remember which new person was talking about BA's but I have one hen and 2 roo's from TO's eggs [she's the bestest!]
hide.gif
and am going to breed them this spring. I love them! I love big butts too Bf4me. The hen is the one I call Lard Butt. Wide load there.
lau.gif
She is super protective in the nest box thought she was going tear through my leather glove yesterday. But otherwise very tame. Running late stayed in bed till 7 cause we were woke up several times with kitten games. Out to see the chooks.

Morning all!
wow what a bunch of chatter boxes!! congrats again to BF4M!!!!
thumbsup.gif

glad you're improving Jim, looks like you might be in for a bit of that storm that's going to hit all the folks to the south tomorrow so you can give Ollie some more exercise. So far it looks like it's going to mostly miss us northwoods folks.

Thought it was supposed to be warmer than -9 this morning, geesh!

that's it for now. got to get outside and check on the ladies.

later everyone.

good morning,
I am assuming somebody ((bf4me)?got a job,, congrats,, or should it be "about time?"
TerriO missed a coffee clutch ? mark that one down..

DrH, I do have to re-plow a bit today.. I missed a few clumps and ridges.. You can always see these better at night with the headlights from the car.. with only one eye, I have no depth perception from up on the tractor..

UndaDan, If I played pirate and put a patch over the sore eye, then I would be completely blind.. Now, do you still want me to pick you up and take you for a ride ??

the birds are still locked up.. aI suppose I should go turn them loose to enjoy the heat wave..

If those drying racks are built like the ones I have, they should be well built.. 2x4 frames.. heavy wire.. I could see making a green house or even a chicken coop/pen out of them.. eventually the bottom 2x4 might rot, tut that would take years, I am thinking...

You could split one of the panels, remove a 40 inch section and frame in a doorway on one side.. then you would have a 100 square foot area.. Hmmmm, maybe I would be interested in 4 sections.. I should contact the guy I got mine from and see if he wants to part with some more..?? maybe if I build one for his wife, maybe he would give me what I need..

this is why my doit/round toit list keeps growing..

...jimcoffeeiscoldgoingoutsideforawhile..........

Back
Top Bottom