Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

We had a nice visit witth Robin (CC) and Steve this afternoon! They cam to bring the chicken I am transporting to BD tomorrow for IrishR. (you better show up or he is MINE!) A very nice lavender orpington roo. They came in for a while to taste some of DH's homebrew. It must not be too bad cause they had another!
lau.gif
I brought critters in for socialization:

Robin liked the goat...and that cats and the dogs....I tried my best to send some home with her--no luck! LOL! An enjoyable afternoon to be sure. Now DH is doing his "homework" so he can go to the hockey game tonight.
ya.gif
Another night alone! I wonder what I will do???? Sounds like a movie and popcorn kind of night! Perhaps I will invite a friend?

OK--I have laundry to do...guess I better get at it! Later peeps...TerriOgiddyattheprospectofanothernightalone

Sad day here.

I came home from work to a very sick kitty. He just kept going downhill since he went in on Thursday...... so I made the call and now he is no longer suffering. At least everyone was here to say their goodbye's before we left, but this is still so hard on the youngest.... he is so tenderhearted.

So no more worrying for me, until the next cat decided to get sick!

I'll try to find a decent pic of Runt later so you can all see what a beautiful tabby he was.

Later all! Enjoy this sunshine while you can!
I'm sorry :(

Sad day here.

I came home from work to a very sick kitty. He just kept going downhill since he went in on Thursday...... so I made the call and now he is no longer suffering. At least everyone was here to say their goodbye's before we left, but this is still so hard on the youngest.... he is so tenderhearted.

So no more worrying for me, until the next cat decided to get sick!

I'll try to find a decent pic of Runt later so you can all see what a beautiful tabby he was.

Later all! Enjoy this sunshine while you can!

Oh! So sorry for your loss! It's hard to lose a furry family member.

We had a nice visit witth Robin (CC) and Steve this afternoon! They cam to bring the chicken I am transporting to BD tomorrow for IrishR. (you better show up or he is MINE!) A very nice lavender orpington roo.
I have fallen in love with him already - you'd better believe I'm going to be there! I just set up a special place for him in the barn. Thanks much for transporting him!!
love.gif

Bbl4 sorry about your kitty!!!.... I seem to remember someone with a coooold kitty without a home!

Cs, the kiddos would love another pic :)

I hope to see everyone at bd tomorrow!!

Im trying to show some pics of the new babies! :-( but darn smart phone cant figure out how to get good reception!!!!

Back
Top Bottom