Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Thanks for the welcomes!!! One more question for now. Does anyone in my area want to sell me a couple/few high quality (non hatchery) laying hens, or perhaps a nice trio of 2 hens and rooster. I will consider any breed, but I know I don't want Leghorns. I am partial to BO's and Buff Brahmas? I am going to be waiting until August for eggs from my babies and that's a long time... They can stay in a very large horse stall until the coop is ready.

Lisa

Thanks for the welcomes!!! One more question for now. Does anyone in my area want to sell me a couple/few high quality (non hatchery) laying hens, or perhaps a nice trio of 2 hens and rooster. I will consider any breed, but I know I don't want Leghorns. I am partial to BO's and Buff Brahmas? I am going to be waiting until August for eggs from my babies and that's a long time... They can stay in a very large horse stall until the coop is ready.

Lisa

I am sure someone will help you out...I do not have anything older for sale.

The talking videos to the right of the page are really annoying! I keep "hovering" over them on accident and they start talking...ugh!
barnie.gif
I feel ya on this.

I was so glad that easter was over so the Dove chocolate bunny would stop playing me music from outta nowhere.

ummm, you can disable the ads, go to settings off your profile page

of course you will then loose your excuse for those "voices in your head"
I don't mind the voices. They keep me from talking to real people in public, and some of them have nice singing voices.

Looking for some feedback. Got my new chicks today and started them on nutridrench. Love the stuff but rather pricey so when/if do you think it's ok to switch them over to save-a-chick? They are four little red sex links from Sunnyside.

So, I stood in the coop and stared at that chick that had to be culled for about 15 minutes. Could NOT do it. I am such a wimp
sad.png

Then in walks my husband from work, walks in the coop and says "which one"? Picks it up....and walks out the door with it. About 2 minutes later I see black smoke coming up from the burning barrel. He comes back and says "it's done". Guess who I know my "go to Culler" is! Pays to have a retired Army Drill Sgt. on staff sometimes.

Now .....I'm going to be a nervous nelly watching for more to drop :(

Back
Top Bottom