Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

you take my post out of context and then post this?

Too easy:

Bigz, can I come?
droolin.gif
Sounds yummy!

Speaking of roosters... Danny Boy found his voice today and he seems to like it a lot! (I just hope the neighbors do, too!)
smile.png
Really? He first now is crowing for you? He didn't have a problem here.
roll.png
Silly boy.

Yes Jim, I see you lurking. Please join us.

Prayers for your mom, Heather.
hugs.gif

A hearty welcome to the newcomers! Your in great company. I m sorta new myself, but I will tell you you re gonna get a few laughs and some really good info from some really nice people!...................Does anyone have a picture of jim? I drive truck and I was going to put a large picture of him on the side of my trailer......MISSING PERSON ALERT!!!!!!!!! I thought I might post it as is. And then I ll have to draw a picture of what he might look like in a week or two. Or I could mail out small pictures you all could tape to the sides of you cuppa cups. Come on you all, join me in the search. I am offering up a $ 2.00 reward to anyone offering info to his whereabouts. Come On lets rally together!!!!!.........

Last edited:
A hearty welcome to the newcomers!  Your in great company.  I m sorta new myself, but I will tell you you re gonna get a few laughs and some really good info from some rally nice people!...................Does anyone have a picture of jim?  I drive truck and I was going to put a large picture of him  on the side of my trailer......MISSING PERSON ALERT!!!!!!!!!  I thought I might post it as is.  And then I ll have to draw a picture of what he might look like in a week or two.  Or I could mail out small pictures you all could tape to the sides of you cuppa cups.   Come on you all, join me in the search.  I am offering up a $ 2.00  reward to anyone offering info to his whereabouts.      Come On lets rally together!!!!!......... 

Lolololol you could write in some things about him! Like... he likes turkeys and chickens. Loves when the dogs stay in the house and utilizes the sniff test ;-) come back jim!!!! Everybody misses ya!

Cs, glad you had a good trip today. Wondering if theres a ff near me... I use fleet farm. Is it the same?

Big fam, I must have missed a post... but good luck!

Congrats vicki!

Was very uneventful here today. So im lurking and enjoying others :)

A hearty welcome to the newcomers!  Your in great company.  I m sorta new myself, but I will tell you you re gonna get a few laughs and some really good info from some rally nice people!...................Does anyone have a picture of jim?  I drive truck and I was going to put a large picture of him  on the side of my trailer......MISSING PERSON ALERT!!!!!!!!!  I thought I might post it as is.  And then I ll have to draw a picture of what he might look like in a week or two.  Or I could mail out small pictures you all could tape to the sides of you cuppa cups.   Come on you all, join me in the search.  I am offering up a $ 2.00  reward to anyone offering info to his whereabouts.      Come On lets rally together!!!!!......... 

Lolololol you could write in some things about him! Like... he likes turkeys and chickens. Loves when the dogs stay in the house and utilizes the sniff test ;-) come back jim!!!! Everybody misses ya!

Cs, glad you had a good trip today. Wondering if theres a ff near me... I use fleet farm. Is it the same?

Big fam, I must have missed a post... but good luck!

Congrats vicki!

Was very uneventful here today. So im lurking and enjoying others :)

Thanks cc you always give good feedback and advice...I hate this and start wondering if I should have boys then I remember the short time I didn't and how quiet and boring it was. They are both so sweet to me makes me sad to see my lav too sad and hiding. The other keeps going after him. New chicks in 2 days hope they behave and welcome the new girls with manners.

I bet he s hiding out at bigfams. Probably mixed right in with all the boys swipen chow of the table. Didnt even know he was there..
no i'm not,,, but it sounds like a plan..

It looks like it is safe to come back..

.jimreadytojumpbackintohidingatthefirstsignoftrouble..........

Back
Top Bottom