Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Are you speaking of the get together at my house or the get together at Cluck?
------Or ready to retire like some lucky person who shall remain unnamed!----------
Looks like the Cluck meet will be Dec. 14, but I need to verify that with Susan. If it's a go I'll post for all, you never know who may be venturing towards Mad Town and would like to start their Saturday at the Chicken Store. Good luck with those interviews and I think Autism training would be a good addition to your caregiver repertoire. Hmmm is someone retiring?
tongue2.gif
hide.gif

Oh and btw my little niece Addie has a new baby sister born Nov 17th Maryn Autumn 8lbs 9ox 21 inches !!!
Good to see you back and congrats on the new baby niece!!

A woman walks into a Kalgoorlie accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes. The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions."

He gets her name, address etc. And then asks,"What's your occupation?" "I'm a prostitute," she says. The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says, "Let's try to re phrase that."

The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl". "No, that still won't work. Try again."

They both think for a minute; then the woman says, "I'm an elite chicken farmer." The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?"
"Well, I raised a thousand cocks last year."

"Chicken Farmer it is."

Finally someone in chickens showing some profit.
yuckyuck.gif
Love it!! Hope you can join us this time at Cluck

She raised a thousand cocks and sailed a thousand ships.... Something like that?
Honestly., she's such a baby. Take her skinny @ss out of the chair. Then lay her on a horse blanket, and drag her up Terri's porch stairs. It'll be a bit bumpy, but it just gives her a legit reason to drink. Soothe the bumps and bruises. Someone can carry the chair up seperate. (I really don't understand why CC has to be such a party pooper and not come up with these creative solutions. Worried about the chair in mudd? We just drag the horse blanket across the yard. It's called a blanket ride in Haldens therapy...
big_smile.png
)
Ahhh now my day is complete . . . good to have you back too
clap.gif

woot.gif

Well, Neil is home! They came to deliver the bed while I was gone picking him up. I called and they came back and set it up. It's smaller than I thought it would be, but that works better because we could put it where his old bed was.
I'm so glad things are working out for you and your son. It takes a strong person to ask and receive the help of others. What type of rooster is that again? He is a great looking bird!

What a beautiful sunrise this morning - enjoy the day everyone.
frow.gif

Last edited:
Good morning...this is getting scary! How many people do you think I can FIT in my house? Yes my front door does open JJ--at least now, the only problem is the path to it is worse than the path to the back door! If this is a Saturday...I think you said it was (I still havent checked my calendar) and DH would be home. I am sure we could just carry you on up CC! You cant be THAT heavy! We could always start up the tophat heater and hang out in the barn....

I slept so late today! GOt the dogs out at 7 when they were barking and then went back to sleep! They woke me up at 9:30! I have starting the day already behind...I have TONS to do and absolutely NO WILL to do any of it! How am I going to get out of this slump? I think I need to start following The Flylady again. "You can do anything for 15 minutes!" Yeah, maybe...

It was dam cold this AM! The temp on the porch looked to be 20 degrees! Wow, it's not even November! The wooly bear caterpillars lied...well maybe. Their bands were very wide in the brown stripe. Doesnt that mean a MILD winter? Maybe this is all the colder it will get and spring iwll arrive on March 1st? If that is the case I can handle it!

Gotta run...or try to. DH is coming home tonight and the bedroom is covered with the great season clothes switch! Need to get them sorted and filed!
I think I will bring Tommy in today too...

Hey Cuties--do you need a champion Birchen Modern Game for breeding? I was planning on showing him this past season again as a cock but never dubbed him. As a cockeral the judge said he had perfect feathering. He is a very nice bird too but my female died and I have no other bantams except Tommy so he will be alone when I bring Tom in. He is DeLong lines.

Have a great day--stay toasty! TerriO

Good morning...this is getting scary! How many people do you think I can FIT in my house? Yes my front door does open JJ--at least now, the only problem is the path to it is worse than the path to the back door! If this is a Saturday...I think you said it was (I still havent checked my calendar) and DH would be home. I am sure we could just carry you on up CC! You cant be THAT heavy! We could always start up the tophat heater and hang out in the barn....
Uh, yeah, I agree this is getting a little scary. I am not nearly as light as you people think I am. And have you seen all the steps Terri has?????
ep.gif

Cind and cuties, I'll remember those hay elevator comments! And don't even get me started with Bigfam............
smack.gif

Geez, talk about starting to feel like a sack o spuds............
gig.gif

Sorry it took so long. My sister got them from a rescue, they weren't neglected or anything, the previous owner just didn't have the funds for horses anymore. We got a 6 year old sorrel mare, and the paint in the picture is 13. The place she got them from is in walworth.

Chilly afternoon everyone
frow.gif
, kids have today and tomorrow off of school. Had our schedule all figured out and then this am had to run our dog Ellie to the vet- she has had running poop and threw up a few times since Tuesday. Long story short we have her on an antibiotic and gave her another dose of Iverheart- not sure if she has tape worms as the fecal came back clean....so we have to wait and see- she has to hang out on the tile area of our house for now. SO the schedule got changed- the kids were okay with that as that meant they didn't have to go to the unit I am currently working on. It's looking better but still needs some cleaning
sickbyc.gif

Picked up one of those rubber band bracelet kits for the kids to work with. Will see how it works out- right now DD is learning how to use it.......and just dragged me into it and so I made one for myself after a bit of modification of course!

working on making another batch of grape jelly, running it all through cheese cloth for a 2nd time. Slow process....

Cindlady- gad to hear that your son is back home and you are getting help. Nice Welsummer rooster! We have a batch of Welsummer eggs in the incubator right now- day 14. We ended up losing our only rooster right around the end of Aug. We are hoping to get a few eggs to hatch..
fl.gif
This year we had lots of problems getting eggs to hatch
idunno.gif

Have a good evening.

Back
Top Bottom