Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Jim,
Our new puppy has found his voice, and is wailing at all hours of the night. Sigh.....
Just like when we had little ones around the house.
I went to work on about two hours sleep and from the sounds of it, I won't get much more tonight.
hmm.png

Well, off to bed I go!
smile.png

Regards,
Kevin

Last edited:
Hi All!

Jim... I'm sorry you took the puppy statement so hard...
"Jim... You got some 'splainin to do!!!
rant.gif
" I thought Ricky Ricardo would come through, guess not. (Guess I stay away from sarcastic humor)

I had to chase some of the birds to bed tonight.... I could hear them protesting..."Mommy I don't want to go to bed yet, it's still light out!" LOL The young turkey spent the night on the roof anyway.

Night All!

Hi All!

Jim... I'm sorry you took the puppy statement so hard...
"Jim... You got some 'splainin to do!!!
rant.gif
" I thought Ricky Ricardo would come through, guess not. (Guess I stay away from sarcastic humor)

I had to chase some of the birds to bed tonight.... I could hear them protesting..."Mommy I don't want to go to bed yet, it's still light out!" LOL The young turkey spent the night on the roof anyway.

Night All!
cind, you didn't do anything wrong.. I was a bit uptight, because I knew the "wrong" puppy went home with joe, all is well with us..

welcome Kevin, to the rest of us who do not know Kevin.. He drove all the way here and back home in one day to pick up one of Dora's puppies..

Kevin, that puppy is used to 7 bed partners..
He might settle for a space between you two ..
lau.gif

Delisha is the lady who has one of the female pups,, she put the pup in with a couple of chickens right away.. I think the puppy took to it right away.. ?

.......jiminwiscwhowenttobedbeforemidnightandisupat4AM.........

Good morning--waiting to see about this weather a bit longer...foggy, 31 and snowing! Not a great day for the road trip.
Cind I heard Ricky just fine in your post and thought it was funny. And Jim you didnt sound too uptight to me...I knew it was all going to work out....
CS--is that building fuzzy or is that how it looks before the masons put the brick facing on it? I like the brick part but the glass is hazardous to birds! I hope there arent too many deaths. I read somewhere a while back about how many birds they picked up each morning around some glass sky scraper. I wish I could remember where it was. There was a pic of all the birds lined up...rather sad.

Have a great day everyone--and Welcome Chickenman Kevin!
TerriO

ETA--we must have posted at the same time SClark! She is a beautiful baby!

Last edited:
Good Morning WI "peeps" LOL... I am new here and haven't had a chicken since I was a kid. I bought a used incubator and have some barnyard mix eggs in it right now... I look forward to getting some more chicks when this Northern WI weather gets nicer.... I'd like to get some Black Copper Marans.

Good Morning WI "peeps" LOL... I am new here and haven't had a chicken since I was a kid. I bought a used incubator and have some barnyard mix eggs in it right now... I look forward to getting some more chicks when this Northern WI weather gets nicer.... I'd like to get some Black Copper Marans.

welcome-byc.gif

well, you sure came to the right place.. this is the most congested gathering of enablers in the world..

I hope you have a BIG coop..

what part of the state are you located ?

we have people all over .. might even be some right in your neighborhood..

.........jiminwisc.............

Back
Top Bottom