Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Two hens decided to lay their first eggs this afternoon! Yay!

Those look awesome!

good afternoon,

had about an inch of rain here,, some thunder, too..

have 3 guinea babies in the hatcher.. they are right on schedule, so the temp must have been close to correct..

I heard that speckled sussex roos taste wonderful..

........jiminwisc.....

Made it through the hard rain without a lot of damage to the gardens...some, but fixable when we can get in them.

Yep, congrats glarner on the first eggs...it's just a ton of fun raising layers!

Peace..bigz

Hi!
I have 2 Saxony ducks that are in need of a home, they were born in April. I can deliver, to the surrounding area (Janesville, rock County). They are healthy and happy, ones quiet ones chatty!

Jvls- I could be wrong but I do not believe BYC uses adobe flash and so if it is unsupported it does not matter. Sounds like a scam to me. Because adobe flash is generally used for ADs.

Jvls- I could be wrong but I do not believe BYC uses adobe flash and so if it is unsupported it does not matter. Sounds like a scam to me. Because adobe flash is generally used for ADs.
I am not computer savvy at all, I just repeated the message that came up on my screen when I logged into BYC ..

Glarner, our Sumatra roo cracked his beak real bad last year at fair. It was all the way up to the nostrils. I never thought he would make it. All the other chicken gurus told me to pen him and leave it I fet him yogurt soaked feed. And then water soaked feed.
Today his beak grew back and he is 100% normal :)

Back
Top Bottom