Wisconsin "Cheeseheads"

Quote: I peeled all the tomatoes I canned this week.... just saying...
gig.gif

Hmmm wonder who the guest is?

On a more pleasant note: I've integrated 3 groups of youngsters in with the flock over the past couple months with little issues! And the person taking one of my boys is naming him after my town "Amery" -adorable!!

Does anyone here have Faverolles? Would like to know your experiences with them and where you purchased them.

I love how Henery doesn't want people from other cities dictating how he lives. Yet, he's trying to dictate how the people within his city live. And there are "farms" less than a mile away? Then what's the difference if chickens are in town if they're that close? What a moron. He needs a life.

Henry seems to be fixated only on a ordinance being broken.....Looks like they finally stopped with the lame replies. And the reply to "Do something productive rather than fight this" was basically that others already are. NICE.

<---is sick...look like rudolph with red nose and red eyes

Must be my week for weird eggs. The first one I cracked open thinking it would be a double yolker. In the 10 years we have had chickens, this is the first one of these. I think a BR laid the big ones. Not sure on the little one

Next egg.

And for the grand finale! A whopping 5.8 oz. Ouch!!! The second picture shows a peahen egg on the left for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom