Hello,

Before update of the website, there were filters like "Broodiness" "Egg" "Meat" Dual Purpose" on the Breeds Page. But I can not see them with the update. Would you please put that options again and maybe add more filters because they were very usefull?

I would like to be able to hide forums that do not interest me, so when I hit the new post button I do not have to scroll through the stuff that does not interest me.

Gary
One way to solve this is to select to watch the main topics of the threads that do interest you and then only view your watched threads list for new posts.
;)

Oh how I wish there was a thumbs down button.

I'd even love the button if I could just use it once a day.

:smack

Oh how I wish there was a thumbs down button.

I'd even love the button if I could just use it once a day.

:smack

upload_2017-6-5_17-33-43.gif

Maybe this has been mentioned as I haven't taken the time to read 8 pages worth....
and maybe I'm dense on the new website....BUT....

I wish I had a filter to click on for "recently posted" and then a filter to click on for "watched threads."

The watched forums shake out easy enough, but any thread you post on becomes a watched thread which buries my "subscribed" threads.

Just nice if I could sort them better. Thx.
LofMc

Maybe this has been mentioned as I haven't taken the time to read 8 pages worth....
and maybe I'm dense on the new website....BUT....

I wish I had a filter to click on for "recently posted" and then a filter to click on for "watched threads."

The watched forums shake out easy enough, but any thread you post on becomes a watched thread which buries my "subscribed" threads.

Just nice if I could sort them better. Thx.
LofMc
You can change the settings under ACCOUNT to not "watch" every thread you post in and only choose to "watch" the certain ones you like.

You can change the settings under ACCOUNT to not "watch" every thread you post in and only choose to "watch" the certain ones you like.

I've got the preferences clicked to watch threads I posted on (as I want to be able to follow up if anyone has subsequent questions), but I wish that was a "recently posted" page and not a "watched" page.

Or my "watched threads" were "subscribed" threads.

It would be nice to sort that.

LofMc

I've got the preferences clicked to watch threads I posted on (as I want to be able to follow up if anyone has subsequent questions), but I wish that was a "recently posted" page and not a "watched" page.

Or my "watched threads" were "subscribed" threads.

It would be nice to sort that.

LofMc
What about the NEW POSTS button?
Also...what I am finding when viewing my "watched threads list" the ones with the most recent posts are listed first.

Back
Top Bottom