Witchcraft thread

My mom had that feeling, that she wouldn’t make it past or to 61, and she was pretty darn close. Died like two weeks after her 61st birthday. My dad and everyone just dismisses it as like “oh she just knew she was sick” but she always had weird intuitions and sometimes knew things so idk.

My mom had that feeling, that she wouldn’t make it past or to 61, and she was pretty darn close. Died like two weeks after her 61st birthday. My dad and everyone just dismisses it as like “oh she just knew she was sick” but she always had weird intuitions and sometimes knew things so idk.
My mom died the day after her 60th birthday, of Granulomatosis with polyangiitis, fka Wegners disease. Back then (1985), nobody really knew much about it, so there really wasn't a diagnosis or treatment, in her case.

The summer before she passed, she asked me, "What should I do with the house when I die?" (She owned it before she married the second time, so it was legally hers.) I thought that was a really strange question, since my step dad was 11 years old than she was. She felt she would pass first?

I think she knew. And my psycho cousin had just made it just too tiring for her to keep going.

My mom died the day after her 60th birthday, of Granulomatosis with polyangiitis, fka Wegners disease. Back then (1985), nobody really knew much about it, so there really wasn't a diagnosis or treatment, in her case.

The summer before she passed, she asked me, "What should I do with the house when I die?" (She owned it before she married the second time, so it was legally hers.) I thought that was a really strange question, since my step dad was 11 years old than she was. She felt she would pass first?

I think she knew. And my psycho cousin had just made it just too tiring for her to keep going.
Oh wow! I find it kinda spooky when they seem to know. But also I’m sorry :hugs

Back
Top Bottom