Woman banned for life from Walmart Stores in the US

Chicken.Lytle :

Since I have not watched the video I should just shut up. If there is no slap, then there is no slap.

The video is at the bottom of this page. If you want to see it.
http://www.fox12idaho.com/story/14937805/banned-for-life

You can hear them talking very clearly an the phone moves with almost no sound. Then you hear her say "Excuse me, don't touch my personal property."

A slap I would think would have got a different response than that an I know the phone mike would have picked it up.​

Slap don't have to make a sound. I don't have all the information so I say both Mrs C and manager are at fault at the heat of the moment. Until we get some kind of newspaper documentation of the court if there is one or some kind of charges mentioned, I would wait and see to reveal the entire information because I don't think Mrs C is telling everything and WM has not responded back per protocol, probably an investigation of any wrongdoing on both parties.

Quote:
Various legal cases about this kind of thing have resulted in rules about where the line is drawn on public versus private. You cannot discriminate against a protected class (such as by race or gender or religion or disability), but you can discriminate against UNprotected classes (for instance attire or smoking). Years ago Hare Krishna sects set up booths at many airports and shopping malls, and those places, as privately owned properties tried to ban them. It did not wash, legally unless they banned ALL booths (Salvation Army bell ringers, local charities, advertisers, etc). What ended up happening is that these places began requiring certain conduct from ALL those who occupied this type of booth (or else banned them all), so that they had to stay at their booth, not follow individuals through the venue trying to get them to donate, join or whatever.

The common area in my HOA is considered semi-public. There are specific rules on what we have to provide as far as swimming pool facilities and safety measures that are more stringent than what I must do for the pool in my backyard, but is less stringent than what must be done with a publically owned pool. This is basically the same concept.

When an elderly couple backed into my parked car in the Home Depot parking lot, the police would not come because it was private property. If I had not managed to stop them before they drove off, however, the police would have come because they would have broken the law by leaving the scene of an accident. (Probably would have been easier dealing with it if I had simpy taken their license plate and called the police after the fact. Lady looked at the damage to my car and the MATCHING damage to hers and had the GALL to say, "I don't see anything! You're trying to scam me!" Insurance adjusters took one look and their insurance paid up without a fight.)

Having tried this out, there is nothing close to a slap in the video. I set my phone to video, then slapped it. You can clearly hear my hand hit the phone, and the video scatters and jumps. This woman needs some common sense.

Its like telling someone they cant lick the outside of all there teeth.... Ya just have to try....
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom