Woman banned for life from Walmart Stores in the US

Quote:
lol... I have no teeth.

ep.gif
gig.gif

i have no tongue..

Quote:
i have no tongue..

Tho thorry to hear that... I swear I didn't just type that!!
hide.gif

>>>>>>points to the cat

tongue2.gif

I use to work at Walmart. My DD still does only for lack of a better paying job around here. They do ad match it has to be the same item for instance is Kroger offers their brand milk on sale Walmart will match it with their store brand. They dont do buy one get one free or percentages off. That is what they call gimmack advertising. They only accept manufacture coupons and do not do double couponing. I try not to shop at Walmart if at all possible. When I first started at Walmart it was a good place to work but not anymore. My DD hates going to work but has to have a job. My oldest DD has tattoos and is always followed by security. After I quit they would follow me too when I came in. One day I finally stopped the girl and said Really?? you know me do you honestly think I am going to steal something from here? She looked embarrassed and walked away.

Hmm No Teeth to not touch with no tongue that can't reach your elbows......hmmmm

After reading all the comments today I have to wonder how many people played the "event" in their head in how it might relate to what they would do.

I can say, if I did not get the right price at the check stand. I pay for my items. Load them in the car. Go back and make sure I picked the right item-brand-size-type, note the price on the shelf and then go to customer service and ask for a refund. Many places will give you a deal if you find a miss priced item and you get it for even less than originally expected.

I am way less than a fan of K-Mart, the local store usually has 20x the number of people on the floor stocking shelves as the few working the cash register and once you get there, if you are LUCKY only one item is missing a price. Usually it is a BUNCH of items. No idea why they don't check to make sure the products scan BEFORE they put them on the shelves. And before you suggest that they must be new products or have damaged bar codes.....oh no I have been there and had Dr Pepper 2L not ring up! And I know I have to watch the ad and the price paid because our K-Mart is so bad they have been sued and lost several times over miss charging (big fines each time too) I try to avoid K-Mart if humanly possible and have been known to drive an hour to Target just to skip the K-Mart drama. My kids joke about me and my K-Mart voice.

BUT, I can say I would NEVER call for the store manager and have my cell phone busy video taping just to catch the interaction. Why would one ever start out a question about a policy like that? What does her behavior at that point tell you about her?

I haven't shopped there since security followed me around because my dog. I assume thats why, maybe I look weird lol. You would think with all the negativity they would stop acting the way they do. I assume there might be more to this story but then , maybe not. I have never ever seen a polite employee when I used to go to walmart. I say fire the ones with the tudes and get some that are polite. I prefer to shop were employees are polite.

Back
Top Bottom