Women Only! Need some Woman problem help

I always drank Raspberry tea. I hope you feel better soon
hugs.gif

Stay away from caffeine,

(even chocolate/drinks,tea)

Heating pad is good but I like the 'buckies' the buck wheat filled things you put in the microwave.

I am on the injection BC one every three months, I have to pay to have it administered (or do it myself) and for the medicine, but for three monts and no cycles after the 'adjustment time' I'm wonderful.

Quote:
It's not usually a pain tolerance issue, but more of a severity problem. Some women don't suffer from as strong of cramps as others, count yourself among those more fortunate women.

I second that pain that sever is not normal. My cousin just had to have surgery for endometriosis, heavy menstrual pain was one of her red flags. They had to do endoscopic surgery to look around and see what was going on. It ended up that the tissue was growing outside of her uterus, inside her abdomen and wrapping around her organs. Well, that explained the pain. What she learned from this and from her research is that severe menstrual pain is not normal and that some doctors still attempt to brush it off. It can be serious, get checked if at all possible. Ask around some of your local clinics, sometimes they know about state programs for the uninsured that can help.

I used to get that way too OP.
Go see your doctor immedately.

Years ago I was given a pill from a friend who had the same trouble. Never knew what it was, but it helped greatly.

your talking to the queen of cramps.. if not on birth control i had cramps so bad i vomited and diareah.. so doc told me to take 800 milligrams of advil.. it helps.. thank god for menopause.. he gave me a prescription for it but you can take 4 advil 200's instead..

I used to have them so bad when I was growing up. Really bad, that I would literally stay in bed for a day, rarely two.

One time I was on BC, made me so sick. No deal. Found out that my mom, my sis, my aunts were all "allergic to the BC", which they would get sick and throw up after an hour taking them. It was horrible.

It stopped sometime after I went to college. Exercise and eating well was the culprit and the doctors have told my mom that I would "outgrow" the pains. Well I did, until after I had my daughter at the age of 39 years old.

Back on patch BC, sick again but not as bad as the pills but still sick. DD had some reaction from the breast milk. No deal. Time for tubes tied.

OB doc could not find anything wrong, and for what's worth, they are bad about pushing BC rather than try to solve the problem for sure rather than going thru all those expensive medications and visits.

I'm having them now......so watching what I eat, even I LOVE steaks and a piece of chocolate would make me feel better!

My sister get hers so bad, that shes on the floor crying and throwing up, She went to the doctors and she had all these tests, and finally they discovered she has sists on her ovaries. She got surgery, with did not help but, so they put her on birth control, and have her tramadol.

I use, Midol and ibuprofan,
hugs.gif

Quote:
It's not usually a pain tolerance issue, but more of a severity problem. Some women don't suffer from as strong of cramps as others, count yourself among those more fortunate women.

Again, I think it's diet related. You can greatly reduce the severity if you work on maintaining your stores of Bvitamins and minerals before the time of the month occurs. Right around when I feel the grumble of an upcoming event, I start taking care to eat the right things or to supplement my diet to calm it all down.

I also do have a bizarre pain tolerance though.

I have the copper IUD so I do know how bad some cramps can really really get...

Back
Top Bottom