Wondering about these GSLs!

BFid

Chirping
Mar 24, 2016
OK
A friend of mine just hooked me up with some chicks that were given to him. The person that gave them to him claims they are Golden Sex Link pullet, that were 4ish weeks old.
What gender d you think they are, and how old?

Beware of friends bearing chickens - they generally end up being cockerels. Someone dumped them on your friend, and he in turn dumped them on you. You hardly ever find people dumping pullets or hens on a friend, unless something is wrong with them. It doesn't apply to everyone but, enough to make one suspicious.

Beware of friends bearing chickens  - they generally end up being cockerels.    Someone dumped them on your friend, and he in turn dumped them on you.  You hardly ever find people dumping pullets or hens on a friend, unless something is wrong with them.  It doesn't apply to everyone but, enough   to make one suspicious.

what's bad is this was kind of a "payment" for that friend helping break down pallets... o well. I can probably get something out of them in my area.

From what I'm told the original owners are pretty clueless when it comes to chickens: wonder if they could be another breed?
All I know is they are from TSC (yes I know how bad they can be at screwing up sexing).

Back
Top Bottom