Won't Lock Orientation (Bug)

BrandonsBirbs

Thanks HopKat for my PFM ♥
Feb 22, 2022
Berkshire, England
When using the progressive application, it will not allow me to pick the orientation of my screen in portrait mode. I only use portrait if I can and every other app including BYC on chrome stays locked in portrait mode. However, the app does not lock and will swap to landscape if I rotate my phone slightly.

Not the end of the world but definitely bugging me 😜

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra - Android 13

I don't have that specific device, but I have an Pixel with Android and haven't been able to reproduce this problem. The orientation shifts from portrait to landscape, and back, as I rotate the phone.

Do you have another device to test this on?

Any other users (with this device or others) seeing similar or different results?

I don't have that specific device, but I have an Pixel with Android and haven't been able to reproduce this problem. The orientation shifts from portrait to landscape, and back, as I rotate the phone.

Do you have another device to test this on?

Any other users (with this device or others) seeing similar or different results?
It shifts from portrait to landscape for me but I have my orientation locked on portrait mode on my phone itself so it shouldn't. It didn't use to do this either, possibly last few weeks or month I can't remember exactly.

Screenshot_20230606_220626_Chrome.jpg

Orientation locked on portrait mode but still rotates.

It shifts from portrait to landscape for me but I have my orientation locked on portrait mode on my phone itself so it shouldn't. It didn't use to do this either, possibly last few weeks or month I can't remember exactly.

View attachment 3531478
Orientation locked on portrait mode but still rotates.
This doesn't look like it's turned on in this picture. Click on it again so that it's dark like your WiFi icon which is turned on.

I think I am confused.

You don't want your screen to rotate..at all?

Should you turn this off?
View attachment 3531630
No, I prefer to use my phone only in portrait mode, I do not like it rotating. It doesn't rotate on any other application or website 😕

That option just lets me change rotation back with a click of a button but doesn't work on this app either. I'm using the progressive web application btw ☺️

No, I prefer to use my phone only in portrait mode, I do not like it rotating. It doesn't rotate on any other application or website 😕

That option just lets me change rotation back with a click of a button but doesn't work on this app either. I'm using the progressive web application btw ☺️
Does your screen rotate when you use your browser?

Back
Top Bottom