Wood burning stove fiasco

And I sure hope you have working smoke and CO detectors. Even the best wood burners can leak CO. Have one on every floor of your house at least. It doesnt matter if its on the ground or on the ceiling. CO and air weigh the same, unlike smoke and air. Thats why smoke detectors have to be on the ceiling, smoke weighs less so it rises

And I sure hope you have working smoke and CO detectors. Even the best wood burners can leak CO. Have one on every floor of your house at least. It doesnt matter if its on the ground or on the ceiling. CO and air weigh the same, unlike smoke and air. Thats why smoke detectors have to be on the ceiling, smoke weighs less so it rises
We do have smoke detectors and CO detectors. We test them frequently as well

That's when you go to court.
Hopefully it doesnt come to that. The last time we attempted to go in because we hadnt recieved a call back they were closed for New Years Eve. If it has to go to court we would be seeking much more money back and bring much more evidence like having it inspected by a professional chimney sweep and the fire department with written affidavits from both

Squeaky wheel gets the grease... you may have to be a pain. I mean, the incompetence of what they did - those workers could be doing that in multiple houses per day!
My fiancee is a firm believer that you catch more flies with honey then vinegar. I am not but hes asked me to stay out of it and let him handle it and I'm respecting his wishes.

Back
Top Bottom