Wood Stoves?

For those that might be buying. There is a tax credit write of for wood stoves and wood pellet stoves. We are buying our this year as we have lots of wood to burn.

Quote:
Yes I saw that - that certainly helps.
big_smile.png

We just got our outdoor wood stove last week... now if we only had it hooked up we would be using it. It has been cold here the last couple days!

Have been using ours occasionally in the Barn for a few weeks now. Northern Mi has had some mighty strange cold and wet weather this whole summer and now fall is really setting in hard and fast.

We have two, one upstairs, one down. LOVE them!
big_smile.png
But we haven't lit a fire yet in either. It has gotten down into the 40s a few nights, but the days have been in the 60s. We're holding out for days in the 50s... Love that first fire of the year!!

mine also is crackling as we speak...

Nothin' better than a fire blazin'... cup of hot java... and the smell of woodsmoke throughout the farmhouse!!!

love.gif

Much to the dhs disgust!! You better believe I do sooooo warm and toasty! it is just above freezing here right now.

Quote:
We have a pellet furnace and we love it. We have a 700 sq. ft. house that is well-insulated so when we turn it on at night, it gets up to 80 degrees by morning and only uses maybe 1/2 bag.

Back
Top Bottom