Wooden incubator question

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how well the wooden bators work
wink.png
Surely there can't be anything much wrong with it, after all, an incubator isn't a complex piece of machinery anyhow.

I can almost promise you it will mostly work, and the parts that are not working are easily replaced. The hardes part of a nice wood incubator is the cabinet and placing the fan etc. The rest is easy. The big question is if it has a turner or not. I am guessing given the size that it has some type of turning device. Unless of course it is a hatcher, but I am betting turner is there.

Great find.

Mine didn't have a turner, I'm having to turn on my own this hatch (even though I'm pretty sure the power outage did them in). I need to buy automatic turners though, soon.

If he was hatching eggs, I am betting it has a turner.. also, I will bet without looking at it that the wiring will be good.. If not, it is easy to rewire one of those things.

If it does not have a turner(but it does) you can use the turners from those hovabators and little giants in it..

as a last resort,use it as a hatcher..

or send it to me, I will e m you my address..

...jiminwisc........

smile.png

I'm happy for you and I hope it is in good shape. If it is not and you need parts I found a guy at SUNNY CREEK FARMS & HATCHERY, in Red Lake FAlls, MN

(218) 253-2291

He seems to have parts for just about every incubator ever made.

Good Luck
thumbsup.gif

Litewings

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom