WOOWHOO! New BUFF!!! (PICS PG. 3)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Poulets De Cajun, Mar 9, 2009.

1. I can't WAIT until tomorrow morning. I have a new buff pullet being shipped to me today! And she is SOOOO nice! I'll have pics to post tomorrow I am sure. She is 100% PURE HatTrick hatched from eggs directly from HatTrick, so she ought to be even nicer than the pictures I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009

2. [​IMG] Yay for you! Wish you the best of luck with her!

3. Congrats! Whered you find her? Ive been looking all over, checking the Hattrick websites, and no buffs yet. I cant wait to see pictures! [​IMG]

4. Settler'sDreamFarm

Settler'sDreamFarm █ [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]

Aug 7, 2008
    Ontario, Canada :)
    What breed......
    I am guessing a silkie [​IMG]

5. Quote:Well I can't give away ALL of my secrets now.....

6. Quote:Most definitely!

7. Quote:Well I can't give away ALL of my secrets now.....

Well, if you want to, you know where to find me. [​IMG]

Looking foward to pictures! [​IMG]
    Will you be selling any buff eggs either this spring or next spring? Your buffs are gorgeous! [​IMG]

8. Quote:Its highly unlikely, as this is the first year for these breeding birds. I'll have to hatch more and see how they produce before I sell any.

But, nothing is ever set in stone....

9. Did she come yet? [​IMG]

10. NO!!! [​IMG]

The shipper said she was supposed to be guaranteed by noon today, but at 1030 when I called the PO she hadn't arrived yet. I sure hope she gets here today. I keep checking the USPS tracking website every 30 mins, and I am going to call the PO box at noon if she still hasn't arrived.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by