worming quail

Now I am excited and want to do it too! Maybe I will go ahead and get a scope just to see how it goes. Hmmm....where is that list for Santa Claus.....
Add some books to that list, lol. Not saying this is the right one, but it's one of the ones we have:

Quote: THIS IS IT!!! I was thinking along these lines of how would I know what I am doing while staring down the tube of a scope!!! LOL

Thanks so much Kathy! I will definitely look into this first before I jump into purchasing a scope. I am excited! I would also love to test for bacterial infections. Would make it SO easier to treat birds. Especially the chickens.

Being on wire does NOT prevent birds from getting worms.

**Edited by Staff**

Last edited by a moderator:
I have about 50 Coturnix Quail eggs in the incubator right now so I was on here looking up info and can I say it makes me feel so much better that there are others out there that are interested in their chicken and quail poop as I am! When I told my boyfriend I wanted a microscope for Christmas and when I told him why I really thought he was going to break out the straight jacket. Instead he just gave me the strangest look and said I need help but hey I'm interested in this kinda stuff!!

You all might think I'm crazy (or maybe not, lol), but you should see the way I inspect poop! Poop and weight of bird are two major ways I go about determining the overall health of mine.

-Kathy

Kathy, is that dead chicken still in the back of your frig?? LOL If it is, you both could have a field day looking at bacterias!
hide.gif
Yes, but I think she's frozen... the avocado I just found next to her was, lol.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom