Worst gift ever?

My SIL..... 'nough said!

wink.png

When we were kids, my grandmother gave my sister who was probably around 7 years old a potato masher. Her reasoning was that my sister loved peanut butter cookies and my grandma used a potato masher to flatten hers. Couldn't she have given her some cookies? No, just a masher.
barnie.gif

These are TOO FUNNY!!!
lol.png

For our wedding we recieved two matching, pink flamingo kerosene lamps. As in, shaped like flamingos, then you put pink kerosene in them! The card seemed to be lost, so we never knew who thought we needed them! Brand new, and wrapped by a store, so they were a serious gift...

My first Christmas w/my husband, his aunt gave me Christmas tin that played White Christmas.

I opened the tin and there were crumbs in the bottom along with the nutrition facts..... She had eaten whatever had come in the tin and had wrapped the empty tin and gave it to me.....

I wish I could say the gifts had improved over the years....

MIL gave me these slippers with loops on the bottom that you're supposed to wear and slide around the house to dust your floors - we have mainly carpet (she's already made it clear that she doesn't like my housekeeping - I purposely leave up the cobwebs when she comes to visit
tongue.png
)

She also gave me an egg poacher. I don't like poached eggs and she knows it, but my DH, on occassion, likes them. When I opened the present I handed it to him saying "Oh, this is for you!" She said, "Oh no, that's so YOU can make him poached eggs." It went to Good Will within the month.

My cousin gave me a puck green (olive drab) jogging suit It was trimmed in dutch blue Uglyist thing you have ever seen not to mention I only wear jeans I was too embarassed to evern give it to goodwill.

Back
Top Bottom