Worthless pieces of excramental scum!!!

So sorry about your EWE.Some people just don't care.I had a beautiful male peacock got plowed and the lady knew she hit it.It died that night.My daughter's BF did inform her she had hit it and she said well I was in as hurry to get some med''s to my aunt and the peacock did fly off and presumed it was ok. UMMM NOT The road was covered with feather's and she was driving about 55 on a dirt road with huge potholes none the less.She only live's 1/2 mile from me and she told BF she didnt have gas to come back up here to ask about it .Hmmmm She drove by here the next day about 4 time's AND dose so everyday.Didn't even stop to ask if the pea was ok.And this lady goe's to church every Sunday.
idunno.gif
.DH had a huge PIT BULL run into his tire one day and we tried to get the owner but they wouldnt answer door so we went to neighbor and left #.The dog looked ok to me probably had a headache but luckily he survived and the other lady said the dog had been hit before also.But at least we werent going to leave and not let them know.DH Killed a neighbor's horse last year well it had to be put down and wasnt DH fault either.But he called police and everything and he still think's about that poor horse and it tore his truck up pretty bad but he felt worse for the horse than his truck.Some people are just mean and uncaring.Well I might have free range bird's and have picked a few off the road heel's up and those people knew they hit them.One night in dark when they decide to drive like Mario one of these cattle out here are gonna be out.And they aren't mine they do get out and someone's gonna get a nice big 1000 pound present through there windshield.
'

Quote:
I am very sorry about your sheep. But, it was destruction of property including the expected earnings from said property and should have been investigated as such. I agree that you should give yourself a few hours if needed to calm down, but try not to wait too long. The Next in command should hear of it earlier rather than later. Especially before you do anything - such as bury- your ewe.

It is being investigated as such, despite the chuckling. Not that there's much chance of the blockheads being caught without a great deal of luck. The neighbors had their entire massive flock of sheep stolen a few months back. It's looking like it's not the greatest place to live if you raise sheep.

I would be demanding to speak to that officer's superior IMMEDIATELY. Regardless of his personal opinions, he is there to do HIS JOB, not offer commentary on his opinion of the value of (or lack thereof) your property or comment on the (in his opinion) insignificance of your loss. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. I'm glad your ewe didn't linger and suffer, bless her heart.
hugs.gif

O.K.

Someone is driving around, gun in hand, shooting. Said person happens to be targeting livestock at the moment. Should bullets go astray while said person is driving around shooting, and a child or any other person get hit, it will quickly become a national news story.

Not a time for chuckling.

I would demand to see the superior of that officer and find out what will be done to catch the shooter.

By the way, people who commit murder often begin by 'practicing' on animals (Reference: Animal Abuse is a Predictor of other Crimes, Including Domestic Abuse, Murder ) Which again makes that chuckling police officer look like he isn't fit to do his job. I'm not saying that's how things will escalate with your particular livestock killing idiots, I'm just saying that killing of animals for fun should be taken quite seriously by law enforcement.

I am truly disturbed that a peace officer would have that horrid attitude toward someones source of income. I hope everyone knows that not all police officers are like that......

Back
Top Bottom