Would a hawk take off with a human baby outside?

we tried getting rid of our kids that way,,, sat there for HOURS,,,hawks wouldnt even look at em,,hehehe
lol.png

a hawk cant even carry a 5lbs fish,, let alone a baby,,,unless you help it hehe
big_smile.png

Don't worry, the hawk won't fly off with your baby, and don't worry about her eating bugs or worms. My daughter ( now 35) ate the legs off grasshoppers, and is just fine !!!
lol.png

Awww darn! You mean I have to let the Stinky Princess back in the house now?? I have been standing out there making hawk calling noises for, forever!
LOL! That baby is soo cute it almost makes me want to go get my tubes untied...and then sanity sets in!
My daughter is convinced that moths can carry her away though, and I am convinced her shrieks when one approaches can rupture eardrums and sterilize small animals.

Oh your daughter is a truly a little angel she is gorgeous, you must be one proud mommma! Oh I just love babies, kiss those sweet baby jaws for me, no babies in are family for 3 years now. One of our family members needs to have another baby so I can kiss some jaws:fl

I gave her lots of kisses today-just for you! She's only 8 months and I'm already picking out the next one's name. Makes it easy, though, I just wash and pack away Isabella's clothes and keep them handy for the next one..hehe

I think hubby and I are trying to bring big families back in style....

A hawk wouldn't carry off a baby . . . but a psycho coyote might. I read and article back in the summer about a coyote trying to swipe a toddler from a city park. After a brief tug of war, the nanny rescued her.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom