Would it Be Against the Law

NYboy

Songster
10 Years
Nov 12, 2009
White plains
to put a k9 training collar on a 23 year old? I have the pleasure of my nephews company when ever his girlfriend throws him out. My nephew grew up in a home where cocktail hour started very early. He is missing some of the social graces kids are taught. I have tryed everything to get the boy to wipe his feet before entering the house. You would think that would be a very easy thing to teach someone. I am at my wits end. I have tryed calm talking, screaming, I dragged him to bed bath and beyond,made him spend $80 on a new door mat. Once I waited till 2am, rolled him out of bed and made him wash the kitchen floor. I came home last night to muddy footprints all over the floor. Think shock therapy might work?

yuckyuck.gif

Know the feeling....in one ear and out the other.

I would tazer him at the door. That behavior is unacceptable. He is old enough to know better. I wonder why she threw him out? Maybe you should change the locks. It's still warm enough that he can sleep in his car. I am sure to get alot of flack for this post, I apologize in advance. All complaints, please start a new thread.....

Give him the boot. Obviously he is not respectful enough to follow your simple rules. I just hope he never gets behind the wheel during his cocktail hours.

I wouldn't allow that behavior in my home, but I do have very strict rules no matter what age you are.:p

Back
Top Bottom