Would you complain?

@daniduck I know you haven't been on since Saturday, but I wanted to let you know that I have a contact for a reputable breeder of bantam BLR Wyandottes.
They post new birds for sale at most, every week, and they are all at least 6months old. Breeding trios, pairs, or single birds.
They are good quality, lineage can be traced.

PM me if interested.

That stinks...I wouldn't drop the paypal refund until paypal tells you they won't resolve due to live animals.
Are fertile eggs not yet incubated 'live animals'?

I agree with this. I've seen paypal refund on animals, but they can deny it per their policy. But it doesn't hurt to pursue it, the worse that happens is you don't get your money back.

I dropped the PayPal complaint. It wasn't worth the continuing stress for me. I told her I forgave her for the mistake and unwillingness to make it right. I can't link this thread to my complaint since she never responded here. I still would be happy to share her information so no one else gets hurt if you pm me.

Cyprus, I am definitely contacting you. We found what appears to be a reputable breeder with an online website, and several years of breed experience through a facebook breed group. They have some awards from chicken shows as well. But the chicks won't be ready for another 6 weeks or so. So too late for next year. So if we could get a good quality trio for show and breeding here that would be wonderful.

I have tried to go above and beyond this time. It is a bit difficult when there isn't a breed standard in place, just the proposed breed standard, plus lots of junk birds floating around.

We have been crazy busy here as we have just 3 weeks till our fair. We have two kids showing hogs, and one showing her blue copper Marans in the peewee show where age of the bird doesn't matter.

I really appreciate all the support and encouragement. Y'all make me feel better.

I dropped the PayPal complaint. It wasn't worth the continuing stress for me. I told her I forgave her for the mistake and unwillingness to make it right. I can't link this thread to my complaint since she never responded here. I still would be happy to share her information so no one else gets hurt if you pm me.

Cyprus, I am definitely contacting you. We found what appears to be a reputable breeder with an online website, and several years of breed experience through a facebook breed group. They have some awards from chicken shows as well. But the chicks won't be ready for another 6 weeks or so. So too late for next year. So if we could get a good quality trio for show and breeding here that would be wonderful.

I have tried to go above and beyond this time. It is a bit difficult when there isn't a breed standard in place, just the proposed breed standard, plus lots of junk birds floating around.

We have been crazy busy here as we have just 3 weeks till our fair. We have two kids showing hogs, and one showing her blue copper Marans in the peewee show where age of the bird doesn't matter.

I really appreciate all the support and encouragement. Y'all make me feel better.
FYI, if I go to your trading page, I can see feedback you left. ;)

Back
Top Bottom