Would you leave negative feedback?

Quote:
I wish you the best!
It is a good reminder for us all to do our research.......

Sooo.. where are the pics of those chocolate leghorns.....
big_smile.png

ON

They are chicks right now-3 weeks- I am planning on using them to create some- you guessed it- choc orps!!! Even though they will be released before I get that far
smile.png
I will take some pics tomorrow and post them.

The only problem I see is that if you don't post negative feedback (assuming that he does not come to an acceptable resolution with you) the same thing is going to happen to someone else who may have avoided the problem if they saw your feedback.. I too have experienced bogus negative feedback on ebay but have had enough positives that it didn't really affect me at all. just annoying.. I have left negative feedback a couple of times myself but did try everything I could to work things out first..

Sorry about your eggs!!

Quote:
Unless this guys is shipping out a ton of eggs the 15 negs for broken eggs is way too many. It does appear that his packing is the problem. As much as I hate negs myself it seems he hasn't learned his lesson. I would have to say go ahead with the neg to warn others.

for sake of new buyer leave the negative feedback.....I have shipped for 5 year without any broken eggs....I see no reason for not replaceing broken eggs. MUST LESS OVER HALF

Quote:
Ha, I found you in a feed back thread...soo, I will say, that I sure am glad that my eggs came to me safe and sound today...they looked nothing like heathers...sorry heather!
halo, your eggs are beautiful! I knew they would be, and they came when you said. And, wonderful packaging. NONE broken, all the way from Florida to Utah. So now I will let them sit pretty for a while, and put them in late tonight...boy, I can hardly wait to see these little beauties.
Thanks again!

I have bought eggs on eBay before that came broken. the sellers have replaced them at no cost to me.
If he does not replace them leave negative feedback.

The worst one I got the box had been damaged in transit and you could see the eggs leaking out of the box. Each egg had been wrapped twice in bubble wrap, the box was lined with bubble wrap and had newspaper placed in all the little spaces.
Just where the damage was was where the broken eggs were.
Paid my post office back for not calling me. I left the box in the sun for 2 days and then returned it to them. They were not happy.

Back
Top Bottom