1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WOW Craigslist Ad

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Zahboo, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    email this posting to a friend fayetteville craigslist > pets
    please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Blue Pit Bull (Fayetteville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-04-08, 11:39PM EDT

My name is Hannibal and I was rescued from a bad owner that is very short, beats his wife and kids, has a small penis, and can't read. He trained me to fight other dogs. I have killed 42 dogs and several hundred kittens throughout my six years on earth. I come from a champion bloodline of American Pit Bull Terriers and I can still produce great champions and grand champions. Thankfully I was saved by a man who knows God. Please don't let stupid owners and drug dealers destroy my lineage and breed. I now get along with other dogs but still have a taste for kittens because they taste like chicken. Ruff ruff just kidding, they taste like kitten. I urge all responsible dog loving owners to get a gun and kill these stupid neighborhood drug dealers and gang bangers. We need to take back our neighborhoods so that dogs like me can run freely with you children and pets.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

WOW Horrible

2. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    holy cow.... um so i got lost, are they wanting to rehome this dog? or encourage people to kill? LOL

3. jnjross

jnjross Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    edwards, ms
    yeah i can hardly stand a look through craigslist nowdays , nonsense and cons

4. PQ

PQ Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    Platina, Ca.
    Well on one hand there is the caring compassionate side that says good for the man on the other side there is the how may have to die before this dog can humanely be put down.
    I understand how this man can be so upset with the kinds of people who have done this to the dog but also understand the dog has been trained to do this as have the drug dealers and gang members sadly.
    Anyhow we should all pray for a good outcome for all involved.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by