WOW!! I just did a final head count and.......

SilverStar

Songster
10 Years
May 4, 2009
california
I have 60 chickens.
ep.gif
WOW!! I did not realize i was up to that many LOL!! I just had a very sucsessful hatch a few weeks ago wich brought my count up to 60. Who knows how many roos are in that bunch
lau.gif
. I already have 10 roos so i will not be able to keep all the new little babies plus 60 is just way too many. I believe i already have a few takers on some of the baby chicks so that awsome!. Sigh...., if only i could keep them all

You're not supposed to count!!
lol.png

Is it bad that I don't know how many I have?
hide.gif
I just know them all by sight and name and I know if one is missing, but I'm scared to count
gig.gif

And guineas, oh sheesh, I'm REALLY scared to count them
th.gif

I never really botherd counting the exact amount of chickens i have until i noticed my feed bill was up quite drasticly . Then with my recent hatch, i figured i would see just how many chickens i really have LOL!!!

Yep Yep when you add them all together it gets scary. I keep telling the hubby of what I want to hatch next spring and he just
roll.png
and says okay as far as I can tell we have less than 100 so we are good lol

Right now I have 15, but it doesnt keep me from looking for new ones. They are just so theraputic! Nothing better than having a rough day and coming home to my 15 chickens and my duck! They are all so funny, they help me salvage my day. My DH said that we are getting to our limit since we are in the city... but he is now talking about getting some more sebrights. So I take that as a invite to get more chickens... right?!?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom