Wow my nieghbors are cruel!!

Does she have any grass/woods at all that the goats can get out on? Just because where the goat house is dosent have grass, doesent mean anything. My goat pen dosent have grass...But my yard does and i let them out there...and they also go in my woods and eat all the briars..
Anyways, my goats never eat my grass..
hmm.png
(wish they would!) All they eat is their hay and grain and stuff (briars and leaves) in the woods...

Also..my pen area is shaded too! Its MUCH better than being in the glaring hot sun all day long in the summer... You HAVE to have a shaded area for your animals that live outside.. Luckily my area dosent get too muddy..because its hilly and rocky where my goat house is...
But, no, they should NOT be in mud all the time...its cruel and will give them foot rot..

Last edited:
As I said im going to peep in in a couple of weeks.Its just that the smell is horrible.Ive been with horses and goats but this was like weeks of poo and urine build up in the pen.And no they never let them out I can kinda see there yard from my house and I never see anything there.You can tell thev been penned up there becouse itss not just mud thats there there are huge amounts of manure there too like they never pick it up.

We ave had so much rain this year its very hard for anything to dry out, even with a month of very little rain.
The ground here is still saturated believe it or not.I havent had to water the garden at all this month.

My concern is pine trees, while the shade wont bother them the pine pitch falling on their backs will ruin the fur and skin.
I as you mentioned would definately monitor it for the week and see what happens, if the pen isnt mucked out in a week chnaces are it isnt going to be and then something should be done.

Back
Top Bottom