Writers Unite!

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Is anybody here a writer? I haven't written anything in a long time, but I'm wanting to get back into it lately. I'm a little lost as to what to write about though.

What are you working on at the moment? I figured we could share ideas here and talk about our writing interests!

I'm a novice writer working on my first novel. Still have a lot to learn.

I LIKE to write... does that count? It is my favorite subject in school
big_smile.png
. I am currently working on writing a book though (not like it will ever be published
lol.png
) BUT, i do want to be a writer when i grow up!

I'm currently working on my eighth movie script. I've written a couple of short novels and a whole heap of poems.

Not to mention a stack of about thirty journals.
lol.png

I'm not even eighteen yet though, so I doubt anyone's ever going to hear about any of this stuff.
caf.gif
I keep it anyway, lol.
tongue.png

I love to write. I have a few things published - mostly poetry.

Love, Linn B (aka Smart Red) * * * Nesting with 5 Australorp and 5 Lt. Brahma hens plus 'The Count of Monte Cristo' - or Monte, for short - one beautiful, well-behaved, hard-working, Australorp rooster, in south-est, central-est Wisconsin.

I write films about ridiculous things. I guess they're what I like doing most. I really want to see some of them be made some day... but I don't have a clue how to even start going about that.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom