RiverStorm

Enabler
5 Years
Apr 3, 2017
Kentucky
My Coop
My Coop
Hello there!
This is a chat thread for writers, authors, role-players, and people who hope to/plan on writing! You can talk about world building, character building, giving/sharing tips, how to stop writers block, authors you admire, books you like, why you like certain books, how to make a well written book, ect! Basically, anything writing! (And maybe just some chit chatting now and then!)
ALL BYC rules apply!
Have fun chatting!

Last edited:
Hi! I love to write short stories. I filled up an entire notebook with a story I wrote. I mainly prefer poems.
Here is one I wrote this morning:
Do your chickens like the snow?
It is very important for you to know this you know,
Because if you don’t,
You won’t know if they will or won’t,
Come out to eat their food.
I don’t know if this is based on their mood,
Or on what they ate for dinner last night,
Or whether they are brown or white.
Thank goodness I can put thier food under the coop,
But oh darn, we’re going through the same loop,
“Abriana! Don’t put the red feeder under the coop!”

This is only funny if you know that we have this red feeder, and it wastes a lot of feed. My dad gets really upset if I use it instead of a couple different pipe feeders he made, unless it is windy or snowy, but I don’t think they eat much out of the pipe feeders. So I’m always trying to use the red one under the coop, and he’s always telling me not to, and I’m always making excuses lol.

Hi! I love to write short stories. I filled up an entire notebook with a story I wrote. I mainly prefer poems.
Here is one I wrote this morning:
Do your chickens like the snow?
It is very important for you to know this you know,
Because if you don’t,
You won’t know if they will or won’t,
Come out to eat their food.
I don’t know if this is based on their mood,
Or on what they ate for dinner last night,
Or whether they are brown or white.
Thank goodness I can put thier food under the coop,
But oh darn, we’re going through the same loop,
“Abriana! Don’t put the red feeder under the coop!”

This is only funny if you know that we have this red feeder, and it wastes a lot of feed. My dad gets really upset if I use it instead of a couple different pipe feeders he made, unless it is windy or snowy, but I don’t think they eat much out of the pipe feeders. So I’m always trying to use the red one under the coop, and he’s always telling me not to, and I’m always making excuses lol.
Whoa! That is awesome! Way better than poems I can do! I have a poem I did for a book of mine, let me go see if I can find it...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom