WTB - Day old chicks -std size - so NY or surrounding - will pickup

McGoo

Crowing
14 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Mid Hudson River Valley, NY
I am looking to put a few baby chicks under a broody hen. I am willing to pickup at hatch time.
I live in southern NY, so aside from NY, anywhere in north NJ, W CT, W Ma would work.
Americaunas, Aracaunas, EEs, Delaware, Wyandottes. Prefer winter hardy and good lines, if possible

Thanks
Colleen

Last edited:
Hi Colleen-

Im not understanding your WTb ad?
sad.png
You are putting fake eggs under a broody hen and will wait the 3 weeks of fake incuabtion time and want to pick up 3-5 chicks to replace he fake eggs with??? Or you want 3-5 chicks now?

I have hatching tuesday, Blue laced red wyandottes and black copper & blue copper Ameraucanas.
Blrws are $6 each and the Marans are $8 each. I live in Vernon, west of Utica on Rt 5.

Quote:

Last edited:
Oh You just missed it my broody hatched out 3 Rumpless Araucana chicks three days ago
sad.png

The only breeds I've got ready to hatch are silkies so I hope someone can help you!!

Quote:
I live right outside New Haven. I'm about 1 hr 10 mins from Westchester Airport. I have 15 Araucana eggs in the bator as we speak. They will be due around the 10th of June.

Well.... if my broody is still broody, I may come by, but please don't count on me since I'm hoping to break her of it in the meantime.
Thanks so much, Colleen

Back
Top Bottom