WTB ***Looking for eggs***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monita, Oct 9, 2009.

1. monita

monita Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2009
    Shelbyville, Tennessee
    i want to get some hatching eggs but i really don't know where to look. the breeds i am looking for are Polish, Seramas, OEGame, D Uccle, Cochins, Faverolles, wellsummers, and wyandottes. i want a wide variety of colors and sizes so i'm not too picky about the specifics on that. does anyone know where i can get some of these at a reasonable price? thanks to everyone for your help!! [​IMG]

2. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
  3. monita

Oct 6, 2009
    Shelbyville, Tennessee
    i checked out the auctions and everything posted that i want is already sold or auction has ended. thank you though and i will keep my eyes on the auctions. i appreciate your help

4. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    I got my Welsummer eggs from bargain. They are in the bator right now.

5. monita

Oct 6, 2009
    Shelbyville, Tennessee
    bargain?... if it's no trouble... is that a website and do u have the ady?

6. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
  7. erijn5

erijn5 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    South Central IL
    I have SLW, GLW, Welsumers, Polish's , Edit: and cochins : but just my luck and yours they are not locked up in separate pens..... DARN IT!!!! I could have hooked you up big time!!! [​IMG] I do have Black Australorps and turkins I just put on here though as a buy it now if you are interested? [​IMG] They are locked up separate and purebred! [​IMG]

Good Luck!!!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  8. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi, we've been blessed to have several beautiful purebred flocks which we feed the best of feed, sprouted grains and fresh grass and veggies from our chemical free garden. We farm full time and we love our animals and veggies.

We have non hatchery

Welsummers
    buff orpingtons,
    Black Copper Marans
    barred rocks
    Speckled Sussex
    Pure Mahogany RIR's
    and Speckled sussex
    White Leghorns (sold out for the balance of this year, if my memory of egg calendar is correct)

We also have geese, ducks and turkey eggs and guinea as well

We'll be adding a few new lines in 2010

I'll just add a few pics below....Please let me know if anything interests you. I'll also split up the order.....you can get partial order (not full dozen of each kind you like).

We pack very careful.ly..I'll be glad to give you a reference to our feedback.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for your interest and hope to hear from you.

Thanks New2Chooks for mentioning us!!!! Hope the babies to be are doing fine!

Have a blessed day

9. monita

Oct 6, 2009
    Shelbyville, Tennessee
    thank you so much for the info and i will keep you in mind... mind if i ask what kind of prices you run?

10. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Our prices vary with the breed and will include selecting, careful packing, priority shipping and confirmation delivery.

We always include extras if they are available the day of shipping.

Our feedback is located here:
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

Our prices range from $25 for the White Leghorns to $60 for the Black Copper Marans.

We have reduced our prices to make our birds affordable. We may need to do a slight adjustment in 2010 to cover packing materials costs, but will try to keep it minimal.

Please let me know if you have more questions and thanks so much for your interest.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by